Supplier offer or Fujifilm inquiry
Fujifilm is open to all vendors, worldwide; please make contact with one or more of our contact points. If you are new, please send us your corporate profile.
Screening for qualification as a supplier
Screening covers the criteria below:
- 1. Supplier's technical and quality control standards, and its reliability on the observance of confidentiality.
- 2. Supplier's price level and its terms of payment.
- 3. Supply stability and delivery schedule reliability.
- 4. Supplier's management policy and future prospects.
- 5. Supplier's performance record and reputation.
- 6. Supplier's credit rating.
- 7. Environmental record.
- 8. Considerations such as patents and collaborative research and development.
Examination of products and services
After the screening, we may ask for a detailed offer on a specific item. At this step, we look mainly at the following:
- 1. Quality and specifications
- 2. Price
- 3. Delivery terms
- 3. Safety and patents
If your offer is favorable, you will be asked to submit samples for evaluation. With certain products, we will first test a small quantity, then a medium quantity, and then a large quantity.
If your product or service meets our requirements, we will negotiate specifications (including safety data), price, delivery and other conditions.
A contract formalizes agreement on details.