Fujifilm announces new FinePix digital cameras
January 5, 2012
FUJIFILM Corporation (President and CEO: Shigetaka Komori) is delighted to announce the new lineups of the FinePix digital camera series.
The wide range of new FinePix lineups will provide customers even more convenient solution from capturing to sharing, professional to simple point and shoot, and satisfy and amaze all customers around the world with their exciting photography life.
- Fujifilm FinePix F770EXR and FinePix F750EXR: “Zoom” and “Speed” in compact body
- Fujifilm FinePix F660EXR: the travel compact camera that takes you further
- Fujifilm FinePix HS30EXR and FinePix HS25EXR: faster, sharper, even more versatile
- Power, flexibility and creative control with the FinePix S4500, S4400, S4300 and S4200
- Fujifilm FinePix SL300, SL280, SL260 and SL240: the next level of bridge cameras
- Fujifilm FinePix XP150, FinePix XP100: ultimate compact for the most demanding shooting conditions
- Fujifilm FinePix XP50: takes everything life can throw at it
- Fujifilm FinePix Z1000EXR: Stay connected in style
- Fujifilm FinePix Z110: the ultimate picture-taking accessory
- Fujifilm FinePix T350 and FinePix T400: versatile and easy-to-use value compact cameras
- Fujifilm FinePix JX700, JX580, JX550, JX520 and JX500: simple, but stylish
- Fujifilm FinePix JZ250 and FinePix JZ100: compact zoom with stabilization technology in slim body
The new cameras will be showcased at 2012 The International CES, Las Vegas, USA.
For enquiries on information in this media release, contact:
- Media Contact:
- FUJIFILM Corporation
Corporate Public Relations Division
- Customer Contact:
- Please contact your nearest Fujifilm office.
For information on Fujifilm subsidiaries and distributors, please access the following URL.