Updated:Firmware upgrade for the FUJIFILM X-T2, enabling tether shooting support
October 31, 2016
Updated:November 8, 2016
Fujifilm Corporation (President: Kenji Sukeno) has announced that it will release a free firmware upgrade for FUJIFILM X-T2 on November 29, 2016. The updated firmware introduces tethered shooting function which allows users to connect the camera to a computer via a USB cable, allowing you to capture and save your images directly onto computer, and allowing you to control the camera from the computer.
[Firmware release date]
November 29, 2016
FUJIFILM X-T2: Ver.1.10
[Improvements with this firmware update]
- Tether shooting is available via USB connection. You will require additional software stated below to use the tether shooting function.
- Tether Shooting Plug-in PRO for Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® Ver.1.3 or later*
- Tether Shooting Plug-in for Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® Ver.1.3 or later*
- Tethered Shooting Software HS-V5 Ver.1.3 or later
- * Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® 6 or CC is required.
Nov. 8, 2016
Disclosure of X-T2 firmware upgrade is postponed to Nov 29 2016 because we need more time to develop it.
Sorry for your inconvenience.
For inquiries on information in this media release, contact:
- Media Contact:
- FUJIFILM Corporation
Corporate Communications Div.
- Customer Contact:
- Please contact your nearest Fujifilm office.
For information on Fujifilm subsidiaries and distributors, please access the following URL.