Feature 5Versatile Functions
Selected functions that let you capture the moment as the total experience. The FUJIFILM X10 is much more than a precision instrument for your endless fascination of photography.
Motion Panorama 360 - Photo Gallery Quality
Just sweep the camera right-left or up-down to shoot giant panoramas up to 360°. When you view the panorama playing back on your camera or personal computer, you can enjoy a seamless panorama image with both ends stitched together to create a “cylinder” view.
Intelligent Digital Zoom
Digitally Double Your Zoom and Still Enjoy Excellent Resolution
For telephoto shots beyond the 4x optical zoom range, Intelligent Digital Zoom doubles your zoom to the equivalent of 8x zoom and delivers excellent sharpness and detail.
Super Intelligent Flash
Adopting Fujifilm's original TTL automatic flash control technology, the built-in high-precision flash system delivers the ideal amount of flash for shooting small items or close-ups, or capturing special occasions indoors. When even more light is required or you're shooting with the lens hood attached, you can use a separately sold TTL flash.
Mode Dial and Scene Position
Easy-to-select Mode Dial and Scene Position. Simply choose the shooting mode that matches the scene, and every setting from shutter speed to white balance is optimized to capture an exceptional image.
- EXR MODES
- Improve clarity, reduce noise, increase dynamic range, or let the camera automatically adjust settings to suit the scene.
- The easiest mode for taking pictures. Use this for ordinary photography.
- Advanced Mode
- Motion Panorama 360
- Pro Focus Mode
- Pro Low-light Mode
- Scene Position
- Choose a SP scene suited to the subject or shooting conditions and the camera will do the rest.
- This mode is a shooting mode with user settings.
- Provides detailed settings that are impossible to set in Auto mode.
- Aperture Priority Auto
- An automatic mode to set the aperture.
- Shutter Priority Auto
- An automatic mode to set the shutter speed.
- Program AE
- An automatic mode to set the white balance and exposure.
- Use this mode to record movies with sound.
- Motion Panorama 360
- Sweep the camera right or left, up or down to create panoramic image.
- Pro Focus
- Choose for blurring the background of a subject such as portrait or a flower to make it impressive.
- Pro Low-light
- Choose for shooting a subject under low light or a still subject by using the telephoto zoom.
A Host of Scene Position
- Natural Light & with Flash
- Shoots 2 images continuously, without flash and with flash. Comes in great handy during marginal shooting situations.
- Natural Light
- Produces beautiful images that retain the natural ambience when shots are taken in low-light conditions.
- Set for shooting portraits. Skin tones are softened as it enhances the overall natural look.
- Portrait Enhancer
- Enables automatic enhancements of skin tone.
- Best for shooting scenery in daylight capturing clear and sharp shots of buildings and mountains effectively.
- A quick recognition of persons in motion or objects for a faster shutter speed to help you catch the perfect moment.
- Mode for shooting evening and night scenes. A picture is taken with a slow shutter.
- Night (Tripod)
- Clear shots of twilight scenes using tripod.
- Effective for taking shots of fireworks with a slow shutter speed.
- Capture sunset scenes vivid in color.
- Most adaptable to snow scenes without unnatural darkened images or where the whole screen appears white.
- Clear shots of people without darkened images under strong sunlight.
- Best for shooting indoor weddings or parties. Retains the natural ambience in low-light conditions.
- Capture a clear close-up shots of blooming flowers rich in color.
- Clear shots of letters on a document or white board.
- Best for shooting underwater capturing clear images of the ocean blue.
Self Timer (2 or 10 seconds)
Use the menu to select the Self Timer function. It is not only great for group photos, but also comes in handy in macro photography and low exposure shots when you want to avoid blur caused by manual shutter release.
Easy and simple search function with slideshow and red-eye removal during playback.
Close-ups of detected faces are shown in slideshow style.
When face is detected, red-eye removal automatically detects and corrects flash reflection for a perfect end result.
Easy search function allowing you to display images by date, and by other categories including those featuring people for quick and fast photo finding.
Create a photo album in your camera. Easily accessible and mobile, you can share images with family and friends anytime, anywhere. Installed in-camera, you can create a Photobook folder where tagged images will be stored and organized accordingly. Your Photobook can also be ordered online for print when connected to the internet, as well as when you go to stores to get your photos printed*, images can easily be sorted when tagged.
- * Print service availability depends on region.
- * Sample photos are simulated images.
- * Depending on the scene conditions, Face Detection performance may vary.
Introducing handy tips on how to capture great panoramic images with Motion Panorama.