Built-in Super intelligent flash
Built into the compact body is a versatile, smart flash to illuminate a variety of scenes with just the right amount of light.
The X-series design DNA that defines the globally award-winning operability and styling of the FUJIFILM X-Pro1 and FUJIFILM X-E1 is encoded in the new FUJIFILM X-A1.
Step out with DSLR-style agility
Compact and lighter than a typical DSLR, but delivering uncompromising resolution rivaling its bulky cousins. The classic lines of the small body invite you to take it with you wherever you go. The impact of what the FUJIFILM X-A1 offers will motivate you to get out there and seize every moment.
Simple "One Handed" Operation
All dials and buttons are arranged on the right of the LCD for easy and direct control at your fingertips.
Tilting Screen. The Freedom to perfectly frame high or low angle shots.
With the ability to tilt the monitor up or down, you can hold the camera overhead to frame and shoot over a crowd, or low down to capture a different perpective from the ground up.
Compact and stylish design in a class by itself
With the feel of FUJIFILM X, the FUJIFILM X-A1 echos the popular FUJIFILM X-Pro1 and FUJIFILM X-E1 cameras but this time it's available in three colors: Black, Blue and Red.
Beautiful "bokeh" changes a snap into an unforgettable portrait.
Step up to DSLR-class image quality.
Large APS-C sensor for beautiful "bokeh".
Capture impressive images with the hallmark of professional photography — a beautiful softly defocused "bokeh" background. Mount a fixed focal length lens for a more circular "bokeh" effect.
16M APS-C CMOS sensor
- APS-C Image Sensor
23.6 x 15.6mm
- Micro Four Thirds
17 x 13mm
13.2 x 8.8mm
The FUJIFILM X-A1's large APS-C CMOS sensor gives rich tonal expression, increased dynamic range, support for a maximum ISO of 25,600, and the ability to create a beautiful "bokeh" — the aesthetic out-of-focus effect achieved when shooting with a shallow depth of field.
High Sensitivity for noise-free and shake-free photos even in low light.
The high sensitivity performance of the APS-C CMOS sensor and EXR PROCESSOR II let you capture low-light scenes with crisp clarity free from noise. Turn up the sensitivity and capture dynamic scenes with confidence, even in dark conditions. You can shoot without a tripod and without fear of camera shake-ruined results.
- Exceptionally low noise even at high sensitivity.
Some colors can only be expressed by Fujifilm.
Color just as your eye sees it. True-to-scene color, but somehow more real, more beautiful, and more alive. Fujifilm's 80-year pursuit of the ultimate color reproduction as a photo film manufacturer ensures you capture moments with vibrant color fidelity.
Effortlessly take photos like a pro with Advanced SR AUTO
Advanced SR AUTO
Advanced SR AUTO automatically optimizes shutter speed, aperture and other settings. It instantly recognizes 58 scene types and then selects the most appropriate settings. All you do is frame, press the shutter and enjoy pro-class photo quality.
- * 54 scene types with non-OIS lens attached
Versatile Shooting Modes & Mode Dial
In addition to a wide range of shooting modes, the FUJIFILM X-A1 offers a selection of versatile scene positions that ensure optimum results no matter what the scene.
- Advanced SR AUTO
- Advanced SR AUTO automatically optimizes shutter speed, aperture and other settings. It instantly recognizes 58 scene types and then selects the most appropriate settings. All you do is frame, press the shutter and enjoy pro-class photo quality.
- * 54 scene types with non-OIS lens attached
- The easiest mode for taking pictures. Use this for ordinary photography.
- Advanced Mode
- Advanced Filter
- Multiple Exposure
- Scene Position
- Ensures the ideal camera settings to match the shooting scenes. Frequently used Sports, Landscape, and Portrait modes can be switfly selected with the Mode Dial.
- Program AE
- Automatic mode to specify the settings except for the shutter speed and aperture setting.
- This mode is a shooting mode with user settings.
- Shutter Priority AE
- An automatic mode to set the shutter speed.
- Aperture Priority AE
- An automatic mode to set the aperture.
- This mode provides more detailed settings that are impossible to set in Auto mode.
- Set for shooting portraits. Skintones are softened as it enhances the overall natural look.
- A quick recognition of persons in motion or objects for a faster shutter speed to help you catch the perfect moment.
- Best for shooting scenery in daylight capturing clear and sharp shots of buildings and mountains effectively.
A Host of Scene Position
- Portrait Enhancer
- For silky smooth skintones.
- Reduces camera shake when shooting evening and night scenes.
- Night (Tripod)
- Use a tripod and take clear shots of night scenes with a slow shutter speed.
- Effective for taking shots of fireworks with a slow shutter speed.
- Capture sunset scenes which are vivid in color.
- Most adaptable to snow scenes without unnatural darkened images or where the whole screen appears white.
- Clear shots of people without darkened images under strong sunlight.
- Best for shooting indoor weddings or parties. Retains the natural ambience in low-light conditions.
- Capture a clear close-up shot of blooming flowers rich in color.
- Clear shots of letters on a document or white board.
- * The Portrait / Sport / Landscape modes can be set up accordingly with mode dial.
- · Sample photos are simulated images.