Feature 4Artistry Photo Shooting
For advanced photography, why not create your own unique style of photos?
Motion Panorama 360
Select “Motion Panorama Mode,” press the shutter button and sweep the camera to pan the scene. The FinePix Z800EXR cleverly produces a stunning 360° panorama shot, effortlessly and automatically!
Conventional Digital Camera
Sample playback of 360° panorama image
Introducing handy tips on how to capture great panoramic images with Motion Panorama.
Film Simulation Mode
Simulate the distinctive look of 4 different types with just a touch of a button. Modeled on Fujifilm brands loved by professional photographers, each breathes life into your image with a quality that previously only film could capture.
PROVIA / Standard Mode
Powerful mode for any subject. Produce colors with the natural tone of PROVIA film, trusted by professional photographers.
Velvia / Vivid Mode
Mode for distinctive saturation and the colors of Velvia. Produce the vivid colors of subjects in photos with great sharpness and color tones.
Black & White Mode
Capture the dramatic honesty of your image in black and white.
Create a sense of nostalgia with the warm brown antique tones of Sepia.
Versatile Shooting Modes
An extensive selection of pre-programmed shooting modes ensures great photos in various conditions, eliminating the need to fuss with camera settings while delivering optimum results.
- EXR AUTO
- Improve clarity, reduce noise, increase dynamic range, or let the camera automatically adjust settings to suit the scene.
- The easiest mode for taking pictures. Use this for ordinary photography.
- Touch & Shoot
- Simply touch the LCD screen and you can focus and capture an image in an instant.
- Scene Position
- Choose SP scene suited for the subject or shooting condition and the camera will do the rest.
- Motion Panorama 360
- Sweep the camera right or left, up or down to create panoramic image.
- Natural Light
- Retains natural ambience of shots taken in low-light conditions.
- Natural Light & with Flash
- Shoots 2 images continuously, without flash and with flash. Comes in great handy during marginal shooting situations.
- This mode provides more detailed settings that are impossible to set in Auto mode.
- Use this mode to record movies with sound.
- Set for shooting portraits. Skin tones are softened as it enhances the overall natural look.
- Portrait Enhancer
- Enables automatic enhancements of skin tone.
- Best for shooting scenery in daylight capturing clear and sharp shots of buildings and mountains effectively.
- A quick recognition of persons in motion or objects for a faster shutter speed to help you catch the perfect moment.
- Mode for shooting evening and night scenes. A picture is taken with a slow shutter.
- Night (Tripod)
- Clear shots of twilight scenes using tripod.
- Effective for taking shots of fireworks with a slow shutter speed.
- Capture sunset scenes vivid in color.
- Most adaptable to snow scenes without unnatural darkened images or where the whole screen appears white.
- Clear shots of people without darkened images under strong sunlight.
- Best for shooting indoor weddings or parties. Retains the natural ambience in low-light conditions.
- Capture a clear close-up shots of blooming flowers rich in color.
- Clear shots of letters on a document or white board.
- Detect dog faces, optimizing focus and exposure.
- Detect cat faces, optimizing focus and exposure.
- * Sample photos are simulated images.