High definition thermal CTP plate for commercial/newspaper applications
- Newly developed MultiGrain technology and Double-Coating technology
- Excellent tone and dot reproduction
- Distinguished resistance to press room chemicals and scratches
- UV ink compatibility without the need for baking
- Easily-maintained ink/water balance
- Batch-to-batch consistency offering repeatable, predictable results
- Brillia HD LH-PJ2 (PDF:70KB)
- Brillia HD LH-PJ2 brings the quality and consistency of Fujifilm high definition CTP to users of thermal platesetters, allowing them to achieve consistently higher quality results more easily when printing demanding FM, hybrid or fine-line conventional screens.
- Brillia HD LH-PL (PDF:77KB)
- Brillia HD LH-PL brings the quality and consistency of Fujifilm high definition CTP to users of thermal platesetters, allowing them to achieve consistently higher quality results, with a new, strong alloy to reduce the need for costly remakes and downtime.
- Brillia LH-PCE (PDF:80KB)
- Brillia LH-PCE offers extended run lengths of up to 200,000 impressions or around 1,000,000 impressions when baked, combined with high sensitivity for maximum platesetter performance. Fast and simple processing together with the benefits of Fujifilm's MultiGrain technology makes for maximum printing efficiency.
- Brillia HD LH-NI3 (PDF:72KB)
- Brillia HD LH-NI3 offers extended run-lengths of over 1 million impressions when baked. Alongside the quality and consistency of Fujifilm high definition CTP, LH-NI3 provides all the benefits associated with low-chemistry work.
- Brillia LH-NN2 (PDF:73KB)
- Designed specifically for newspaper production with 830 nm laser-diode equipped platesetters, Brillia LH-NN2 provides high sensitivity for extended laser life, wide exposure latitude, long developer life and the benefits of Fujifilm’s patented MultiGrain technology for reduced ink usage and improved ink/water balance.
Adobe® Reader® is required to see the PDF data.