Please read this update after refreshing this page.
- * In case of Internet Explorer and Google Chrome, hold down the control key and press the F5 key.
- * In case of Safari, hold down the control key and press "R" key.
Detail of the update
The firmware update Ver. 1.20 from Ver. 1.10 incorporates the following issue
- 1.Addition of compatibility with "XF56mmF1.2 R".
- (1) Improvement of AE accuracy with "XF56mmF1.2 R".
- (2) Improvement of AF accuracy with "XF56mmF1.2 R".
The firmware update Ver. 1.10 from Ver. 1.00 incorporates the following issues:
- Regarding operations of items below 1 "X-E2 New Features Guide" in this website.
In this firmware upgrade, all the camera settings including date will be reset to the factory setting.
- 1.New functionality allowing you to edit image file names
An image file name (DSCF***) is automatically allocated to each picture when shooting, this can now be changed to your file name of choice.* This added functionality is useful when organizing the images after shooting, and sorting the images into groups.
- * It can be changed to a 4-letter file name when selecting "sRGB" and a 3-letter file name when selecting "Adobe RGB" for the color space.
- 2.Improvement of RAW file conversion function
When developing RAF images in-camera using the built-in RAW file converter, the firmware upgrade improves the flow by taking you back to the original RAF image once the conversion has been done, whereas before it left you with the converted JPG file on screen and the user had to go back to the next RAF file manually.
- 1.If firmware updating fails, the camera may no longer operate correctly in some cases. Carefully read the notes provided here.
- 2.Always use the fully-charged battery when updating the firmware as a basic manner. Never turn the camera off or attempt to use any of the camera controls while the firmware is being overwritten.
- 3.Firmware updating requires approximately 90 seconds.
- 4.Once the firmware has been updated, some dataof the previous version cannot be restored.
Please read this Agreement carefully before downloading this upgraded version software ("FIRMWARE"). By downloading FIRMWARE, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to download FIRMWARE.
Article 1. License
FIRMWARE is the upgraded version of software that FUJIFILM Corporation. ("FUJI") already distributed to you included with FUJI's product(s) ("ORIGINAL FIRMWARE"). All copyrights and other proprietary rights to FIRMWARE are retained by FUJI, and nothing contained herein shall be construed, expressly or implicitly, as transferring or granting to you any right, license, or title unless otherwise explicitly granted under this Agreement.
Article 2. NO Warranty
FUJI EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY FOR SOFTWARE. SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT, PATENT, TRADE SECRET, OR ANY OTHER PROPRIETARY RIGHTS OF ANY THIRD PARTY. IN NO EVENT SHALL FUJI BE LIABLE FOR ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE SOFTWARE.
Article 3. Restrictions
You shall not, or shall not have any third party, reverse-engineer, decompile, or disassemble FIRMWARE.