- ·Please read this update after refreshing this page.
* In case of Windows (Internet Explorer / FireFox / Google Chrome), hold down the "control" key and "F5" key.
* In case of Macintosh (Safari / Google Chrome), hold down the "Command" key and "R" key.
* In case of Macintosh (FireFox), hold down the "Command", "Shift" and "R" keys at same time.
- · Please use your camera and lens with the latest version of firmware.
(If you don't use them with the latest version, you may not enjoy their full performance.)
- · Important notice for Shoe Mount Flash EF-X500 owners
The firmware for the EF-X500 is upgraded.
The serial numbers of the flashes which requires this firmware update can be checked in the searching form from the link below .
Update the firmware for X-T1,X-T2 or X-Pro2 first, then upgrade the firmware for EF- X500.
Click the "Begin-Download" below to download the firmware. The file name and its capacity is described below
Check if there is no file with the same name in a destination of the firmware to save.
If there is file with the same name, a browser can automatically change the name of the firmware like the name and (1). A camera cannot recognize the firmware correctly with a changed name like that.