This software is for installing the IS-mini Manager.
Before connecting the IS-mini to a PC for the first time, please install IS-mini Manager software first.
This software is for monitor calibration and sending the LUTs (IS-LUTs) to the IS-mini.
How to install
Double-click the downloaded file to start setup.
Follow the instructions to execute installation.
For MacOS version,please copy app file to application folders.
IS-mini Manager Ver.18.104.22.168 contains the following bug fixes: 20 January, 2016 Updated:
- Fixed a bug, some of the probes become unstable measurement.
- Fixed small bugs.
IS-mini Manager Ver.2.6.2 contains the following bug fixes:
Added SLog3/S-Gammut3.cine and LogC/WideGammut Grading Space.
Fixed small bugs.
IS-mini Manager Ver.2.6.1 contains the following bug fixes:
- Fixed a bug where the screen size would have to be initialized. (Windows version only)
- Fixed a bug when applying Undo / Redo on Large ToneCuve window.
- Fixed a bug on the Still Image window where the image window would not update until clicking on the list.
- Fixed a bug where the Grading Space information is not held in the LMT List at the Save / Load operation.
- Fixed a bug where the application will crash when using the keyboard shortcuts on the Vector window.
- Fixed a bug when saving the LMT List's ASC-CDL values, which caused the files not to be stored in the correct location.(Mac version Only)
- Fixed a bug a bug which affected the creating algorithm of Monitor Calibration 3DLUT.
IS-mini Manager Ver.2.6.0 contains the following additional features and bug fixes:
[ Color correction function ]
- 1. Added a function where the clip point of the image can be selected to be outputted from the IS-mini
- 2. Added the selection of the color space for the color correction tool. (Plus + license required)
CameraLog / ACES HSLA / ACES Proxy (1.0) / ACES Liner / Input-Output LUT
- 3. Add the following system & hardware LUT format for the ‘Export’ function. (Plus + license required)
No 1D-Shaper LUT DaVinci cube / Autodesk CTF / AVID / SHOGUN / CLIPSTER
Also, you can export a divided LUT with setting other than CameraLog color space with color correction.
- 4. Added a function to save a .cdl file of each Look when saving the LMT list.
- 5. Added Undo & Redo functions.
- 6. Added keyboard shortcut functions.
- 7. Added a function for deleting the history of a selected LUT.
- 8. Added the selection of applying a Look at the LUT preview.
- 9. Added an out of color gamut warning function on IS-mini output when the monitor calibration is in effect.
- 10. Expansion of the still image function.Still images can be compared with a maximum of 9 images read and color corrected.
- 11. Added a function that allows saving and restoring the IS-Luts (so it can be migrated to another workstation)
[ Monitor calibration function ]
- 1. Added the ability to match a monitor to a reference monitor that was previously profiled in IS-Mini manager.
- 2. Improved the result of Evaluation function.
- 3. Added an out of color gamut warning function on IS-mini output when the monitor calibration is in effect.
- 4. Added a correction parameter selection for monitor calibration for situations like the measurement of an OLED
|Free disk space
||1GB or more
1,024 × 768 pixels or more with 24-bit color or better
- Internet connection (broadband recommended) to use auto update feature.
- Monitor probe's device driver are required prior to install. (Device driver are not included)
- * Other versions of operation systems are not supported. Operation is not guaranteed on home-build computers , computers
that have been upgraded from earlier versions or virtual operating systems.
Please read this Agreement carefully before downloading this version software (“SOFTWARE”). By downloading SOFTWARE, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to download SOFTWARE.
Article 1. License
SOFTWARE is the upgraded version of software that FUJIFILM Corporation. (“FUJI”) already distributed to you bundled with FUJI's product(s) (“ORIGINAL SOFTWARE”). FUJI grants you a non-exclusive license to use SOFTWARE, provided that you have been granted by FUJI a valid license to use ORIGINAL SOFTWARE. Except as set forth herein, SOFTWARE is licensed to you subject to the terms of the license agreement as to ORIGINAL SOFTWARE. All copyrights and other proprietary rights to SOFTWARE are retained by FUJI, and nothing contained herein shall be construed, expressly or implicitly, as transferring or granting to you any right, license, or title unless otherwise explicitly granted under this Agreement.
Article 2. NO Warranty
FUJI EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY FOR SOFTWARE. SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT, PATENT, TRADE SECRET, OR ANY OTHER PROPRIETARY RIGHTS OF ANY THIRD PARTY. IN NO EVENT SHALL FUJI BE LIABLE FOR ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE SOFTWARE.