At a Glance
A medium speed, high resolution film for use in planetary and rotary cameras.
Fujifilm SUPER HR is a medium speed, ultra sharp microfilm designed for capturing all types of business records filmed on planetary and rotary cameras. Provides sharper, more defined images for scanning into digital applications.
- High Acutance (Edge sharpness)
- Enhanced spectral sensitivity and contrast for sharp reproduction of colored and/or low contrast documents
- Improved AHU solid particle dye layer offers a high resistance to light absorption, significantly reducing fog during camera load/unloading, and improving image sharpness
- Wide Process Compatibility and Latitude: Works well in a variety of process environments
- Increased resistance to scratching
- Manufactured to meet or exceed all A.N.S.I specifications pertaining to manufacturing and LE500 image stability
- 5 mil clear polyester base with process survivable anti-static backing
- 16, and 35mm configurations
- 100 foot lengths, labpacks