In addition to substantially higher throughput, Screen’s flagship 8-up thermal platesetter incorporates enhancements in a number of areas, including a wider plate range and support for high quality 3D lenticular printing.
- Capable of imaging 2-up to 8-up plates from 304 x 305 mm to 1165 x 950 mm
- Three models available: PlateRite HD 8900N-E (36 plates per hour), PlateRite HD 8900N-S (48 plates per hour) and PlateRite HD 8900N-Z (70 plates per hour)
- 43 percent reduction in power consumption during operation
- Power-saving standby mode that cuts power usage by 85 percent
- Regular monitoring of production status from a remote location
- Upgradeable to higher productivity with the replacement of a few key parts, even after installation
- Available in a variety of scalable configurations ranging from manual to fully automated