Innovative processing to optimize image quality, workflow, and patient safety.
FDR Go PLUS's onboard technologist console uses Dynamic Visualization™ image processing, which automatically recognizes the region of interest and applies the optimum image processing parameters throughout the entire exposure field, producing exceptional images with higher detail and contrast levels, and providing improved window and leveling capability for diagnosis in PACS.
The FDR Go PLUS with FDR D-EVO II detectors also features Fujifilm's patented Irradiated Side Sampling (ISS) technology for higher resolution images and improved dose efficiency vs conventional circuitry design. ISS increases sharpness and DQE by reducing scatter and blur. Revolutionary innovation positions its capture electronics at the patient side of the capture layers where data is strongest and sharpest, yielding exceptional detail and image quality at lower doses.
Additional advanced functions include:
- Dynamic Visualization II (option): Our latest evolution in image processing. Dynamic Visualization II processing uses Artificial Intelligence for auto recognition of bone, anatomy characteristics, and orthopedic hardware. This image processing intelligently adapts image contrast and density, based on anatomy, thickness and structural recognition. It improves uniformity in both dense and thin regions for challenging images, and is especially helpful for large anatomy and patients, or any low dose or low penetration exams.
- Virtual Grid (option): Processing intelligently simulates grid use, eliminating scatter effect, to improve contrast and clarity and reduce dose by as much as 50% for images acquired without a grid. A valuable tool for portable exams, it simplifies acquisition and positioning and eliminates artifacts associated with physical grid misalignment and improper SID.
- Intuitively recognizes anatomy characteristics and scatter effect in the image
- Precisely tunes contrast and noise control
- Prevents retakes associated with misalignment factors of a real grid
- Customizable grid characteristics, grid lines, density and interspacing material
- Can be applied to all body parts,* including chest, abdomen, head, spine, pelvis, upper and lower extremities.
- Multi-Frequency Processing (MFP): Applies edge enhancement and gray scale processing to multiple frequencies, improving visibility for varying densities and foreign structures. Useful in viewing spine, skull and orthopedic hardware images.
- Flexible Noise Control (FNC): Selectively suppresses noise without loss of sharpness. Useful for pediatrics, lumbar spine and abdomen views.
- Grid Pattern Removal (GPR): Intelligently removes moiré patterns caused by physical grids.
- Fujifilm DR to Fujifilm Synapse PACS viewing shortcuts: Applies radiologist-specific single-click processing preferences to views, significantly simplifying workflow.
The onboard, full-featured technologist console provides immediate image previews, dose tracking and exposure and deviation index features, in addition to a host of image manipulation and workflow tools. A double-click magnification feature gives technologists the ability to zoom full screen and toggle edge enhancement to better view PICC lines and detect patient movement. Count on fast, reliable wireless worklist updates and transmission to PACS.
*Excluding breast imaging.