Driven by Fujifilm Innovation
The FDR NANO incorporates FDR D-EVO II CSI detectors which feature Fujifilm's patented Irradiated Side Sampling (ISS) technology for higher resolution images and improved dose efficiency. ISS increases sharpness and DQE by reducing scatter and blur. Fujifilm's revolutionary innovation positions its capture electronics at the tops of the crystals where data is strongest and sharpest, yielding exceptional detail and image quality at lower doses.
Additional advanced functions include:
- Virtual Grid (included standard): processing intelligently simulates grid use, eliminating scatter effect, to improve contrast and clarity and reduce dose by as much as 50% and reduce dose by as much as 50% for images acquired without a grid. Useful in portable exams: simplifies acquisition and positioning, and eliminates artifacts associated with physical grid misalignment and improper SID.
- Intuitively recognizes scatter effect in the image
- Precisely tunes contrast and noise control
- Eliminates repeats caused from misalignment factors associated with physical grids
- Customizable grid characteristics, grid lines, density and interspacing material
- Can be applied to all body parts,* including chest, abdomen, head, spine, pelvis, upper and lower extremities.
- Shortcuts for browser-based RIS and PACS from the mobile console provide valuable convenience and simplify technologist workflow.
The onboard, full-featured technologist console provides immediate image previews, dose tracking and exposure and deviation index features, in addition to a host of image manipulation and workflow tools. A double-click magnification feature gives technologists the ability to zoom full screen and toggle edge enhancement to better view PICC lines and detect patient movement. Count on fast, reliable wireless worklist updates and transmission to PACS.
*Excluding breast imaging.