- Film ejection slot
- Power button/LED
- USB port cover
- Recording method
3-color exposure with OLED
- Film used
FUJIFILM instax mini Instant Film (sold separately)
- Number of films
- Film size
86mm x 54mm
- Image size
62 mm x 46 mm / 2.4 in. x 1.8 in.
- Supported image size
800 × 600 dots
- Printing resolution
12.5 dots/mm (318 dpi, 80 μm dot pitch)
- Printing levels
256 levels per color (RGB)
Standard compliance: Bluetooth Ver. 4.2 (BLE)
- Supported image format
- Printing time
Image recording - photo output (fed out):Approximately 12 sec.
- Approximate printing capacity
Approximately 100 prints (from full charge)
- Power supply
Lithium ion battery (internal type: not removable)
- Charging time
Approximately 80 to 120 minutes(Charging time depends on the temperature and battery remaining level)
- Power consumption
Approximately 3 W
- Operating environment
Temperature: +5°C to +40°C (+41°F to +104°F)
Humidity: 20% to 80% (no condensation)
- Main unit dimensions
90.3 mm x 34.6 mm x 124.5 mm /
3.5 in. x 1.3 in. x 4.9 in.(excluding projecting parts)
- Main unit mass
Approximately 209g / 7.3oz (excluding film pack)
- Supplied accessory
- The instax prints depicted are for illustrative purposes only.
- Specifications above are subject to change for improvement.
- The Bluetooth® wordmark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by FUJIFILM Corporation is under license.
- The text QR code is a registered trademark and wordmark of Denso Wave Incorporated.
- The image size may affect sharpness and graininess of the finished print.
- Depending on the file size and smartphone type, wireless communication may take a long time.
- The smartphone type and shooting condition may affect the color tone and quality of the finished print.
- The finished print may look different from the image viewed on the smartphone display.
- The smartphones printed are simulated ones.