FUJIFILM Manufacturing Europe B.V. in Tilburg has a vacancy for a Business Controller in the Finance department.
In this position you are the financial sparring partner of the management in the production plants and you are responsible for the financial reports and analyses for these plants. Your tasks consist of
- Acting as business controller for the production plants;
- Preparing periodic financial reports and analysing the financial results;
- Presenting the results to the line management;
- Preparing budgets, mid-term plans, reviews and estimates;
- Advising on a broad spectrum of financial related issues;
- Contributing to the closing process;
- Leading projects from the financial discipline.
- A completed HBO or university degree in business economics;
- At least 3 years' work experience in a similar position in a profit organization, preferably in a production company;
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages;
- Knowledge of SAP-FI/CO is an advantage;
- A Certificate of Good Behaviour (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag) must be submitted for acceptance.
We are looking for
We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague, a team player who is not afraid to take initiative. Furthermore, we expect a high degree of independence with regard to the execution of the tasks. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as the ability to convince others are an absolute must in this position. You see through the coherence between business processes and your analytical qualities enable you to quickly fathom financial problems and come up with solutions for them.
Where are you going to work
FUJIFILM Manufacturing Europe B.V. is one of the largest Fujifilm production sites outside Japan. With around 700 employees, we are responsible for the production of photo paper, offset plates and membranes. A new factory for cell culture media is currently being built in Tilburg. The Tilburg Research Laboratory is also located here, where we work on the development of new products and technologies. Part of the European headquarters is also located in Tilburg. This company is responsible for, among other things, purchasing, finance, IT, logistics and customs matters.
The Finance department is responsible for recording all financial flows, producing internal and external reports and ensuring internal control. The team consists of 7 people.
At Fujifilm, our employees are our most important capital. We want people to feel at home in our company. We ensure good working conditions and look at the development of talent. Furthermore, we invest in training, we consider development opportunities and thinking about the future is an annually recurring theme within our personnel policy.
We also offer:
- A 40-hour work week with the possibility of arranging your working hours flexibly;
- An above-average salary, depending on education and experience;
- A good bonus scheme;
- 27 holiday days;
- 12.5 ATV days;
- The possibility to work partly from home;
- A travel and expense allowance;
- A good pension scheme;
- A collective health insurance;
- Good training and development opportunities;
- And nice other secondary benefits such as participation in the bicycle plan or discount on trips.
You will be based in Tilburg.
Would you like to increase your career opportunities within an innovative, high-tech and international company? Send your CV and motivation letter stating "RA-1080 Business controller" to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact Yuri Otten, Finance manager at +31(0)625259981 or visit www.fujifilm.com/ef/en for more information about our organization.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.