FUJIFILM Manufacturing Europe B.V. in Tilburg has a vacancy for an Energy Specialist in the Maintenance department.
Sustainability is an important theme within Fujifilm and we are working towards a future with CO2 neutral production. The company has already taken several steps in this direction and, in this role you will have an important role in the next steps. In the role of Energy Specialist, you are the spider in the web for all matters related to the theme of 'energy' within Fujifilm. You fulfill a broad role in the development and implementation of the energy policy. From a technical background, you will develop detailed knowledge of the existing Fujifilm energy systems and flows, their coherence and relationship with the production systems. You will advise management on all prevalent energy-related issues, with energy transition and energy efficiency being a key component. Your tasks will also include:
- You are the source of questions and inspiration for all energy-related topics within Fujifilm;
- You are and remain informed of relevant internal and external developments in the field of energy;
- You work together with various disciplines within the organization (including Production, Engineering, Maintenance), but also external companies, (local) governments and other relevant external parties. As an energy specialist, you represent Fujifilm;
- You come up with proposals on optimization of the current energy systems. In addition, you come up with proposals concerning energy transition based on the ambition level of Fujifilm Tilburg, Fujifilm Tokyo and (national) legislation;
- You draw up reports for internal customers and various authorities.
- A completed university engineering degree (or technical master's degree), supplemented by a specialization in the direction of energy engineering;
- A minimum of 4-5 years of work experience in the field of 'Energy';
- Experience in developing policy and vision in the field of energy is an advantage;
- A Certificate of Good Conduct must be presented for acceptance.
We are looking for
You are the specialist in the field of energy, while being able to switch between different levels within and outside the organization. You are proactive, have strong communication skills and are able to build and maintain a network. You are able to develop a vision, create a support base and convince. You are result-oriented and can transfer your vision to concrete (project) implementation. In addition, you have the analytical ability to understand and solve complex problems.
Where are you going to work
FUJIFILM Manufacturing Europe B.V. is one of the largest Fujifilm production sites outside Japan. With approximately 700 employees, we are responsible for the production of photo paper, offset plates and membranes. A new factory for cell culture media is currently being built in Tilburg. The Tilburg Research Laboratory is also located here, where we work on the development of new products and technologies. Sustainability is an important theme. For example, 100% of the electricity for the production process is generated by wind power and there is a joint water treatment plant on the site.
You are part of the Maintenance Engineering department, which is primarily responsible for improvement projects, cost savings, stabilization, replacement and engineering projects, complex root cause analyses and maintenance concepts for the plants and facilities across the site.
At Fujifilm, our employees are our most important asset. We want people to feel at home in our company. We provide good working conditions and look to develop talent. Furthermore, we invest in training, consider development opportunities and thinking about the future is an annually recurring theme within our personnel policy.
We also offer:
- A 40-hour work week with the possibility of arranging your working hours flexibly;
- An above-average salary, depending on education and experience;
- A good bonus scheme;
- 27 vacation days;
- 12.5 ATV days;
- A travel and expense allowance;
- A good pension plan;
- A collective health insurance;
- Good training and development opportunities;
- And nice other benefits such as participation in the bicycle plan or discounts on trips.
You will be based in Tilburg.
Would you like to increase your career opportunities within an innovative, high-tech and international company? Send your CV and motivation stating "Energy Specialist to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please contact Arthur van Broekhoven, Maintenance Manager, via telefoonnummer +31(0)652374125 or visit www.fujifilm.com/ef/nl for more information about our organisation.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.