FUJIFILM Manufacturing Europe B.V. has a position for a Energy Specialist in our Maintenance department in Tilburg, The Netherlands.
In the role of Energy Specialist, you are the centre for all matters related to the theme 'energy' within Fujifilm. You fulfill a broad role in the development and implementation of the energy policy. From a technical background, you develop detailed knowledge of the existing Fujifilm energy systems and flows, their coherence and relationship with the production systems. You advise management on all common energy-related issues, in which energy transition and energy efficiency are important components.
- You are the source of questions and inspiration for all energy-related topics within Fujifilm; You are and will stay abreast of internal and external developments in the field of energy;
- You work together with various disciplines within the organization (including Production, Engineering, Maintenance), but also external companies, (local) governments and other relevant external parties. As an energy specialist, you represent Fujifilm;
- You come up with proposals on optimization of the current energy systems. In addition, you come up with proposals regarding energy transition based on the ambition level of Fujifilm Tilburg, Fujifilm Tokyo and (national) legislation;
- You prepare reports for internal customers and various governments.
- A completed HBO or University technical study with a specialization in energy engineering;
- At least 4-5 years of work experience in the field of 'Energy';
- Experience in developing policy and vision in the field of energy is a plus;
- A Certificate of Good Conduct must be presented for hiring.
We are looking for
You are the specialist in the field of energy, and at the same time capable of switching between different levels within and outside the organization. You are proactive, have strong communication skills and are able to build and maintain a network. You are able to develop a vision, create support and convince. You are result-oriented and you can transfer your vision to concrete (project) implementation. In addition, you have the analytical ability to understand and solve complex problems.
Where are you going to work
FUJIFILM Manufacturing Europe B.V. is Fujifilm's European manufacturing plant for various products. We have years of experience in photographic manufacturing and now putting this knowledge to use in new markets, such as the gas and water industry and the biopharmaceutical industry. We are moving towards CO2 neutral production. 100% of electricity is generated by wind power and there is joint water treatment with neighboring companies. Fujifilm is constantly looking for new production opportunities, using its years of knowledge and experience, central location, and Supply Chain expertise. Part of the European headquarters is also located at the Tilburg site, they are responsible for new product and technology development, procurement, Finance, IT, logistics and customs matters.
You are part of the Maintenance Engineering department, which is primarily responsible for improvement projects, cost savings, stabilization, replacement and engineering projects, complex root cause analyses and maintenance concepts for the plants and facilities across the site.
At Fujifilm, our employees are our most important capital. We want people to feel at home in our company. We have good working conditions, look at the development of talent and invest in training. Furthermore, we offer:
- A 40-hour work week with the possibility of flexible working hours and the option of working partly from home;
- A gross monthly salary between € 4.372,- and € 6.174,-, depending on your knowledge, experience and competences;
- A personal bonus scheme;
- A year-end bonus;
- 27 holiday days;
- 12,5 ATV days;
- Travel and home-work allowance;
- A good pension scheme;
- A collective health insurance;
- Training and development opportunities;
- Participation in the bicycle plan and discount on trips/products;
- Train with discount at your favorite sports club with Bedrijfsfitness Nederland.
You will be based in Tilburg.
Would you like to increase your career opportunities within an innovative, high-tech and international company? Send your CV and motivation with reference to “Energy Specialist” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact Ruud Backelandt, Maintenance Manager via telephone number +31 6 5237 4253.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated