Engineer (mechanical or electrical)
FUJIFILM Manufacturing Europe B.V. in Tilburg has two vacancies for an Engineer (mechanical or electrical) in the Plant Maintenance department.
Your primary tasks are mainly in the area of detecting, analysing and independently resolving more complex failures of installations and systems in both an automated process and finishing environment. Your tasks will also include:
- Stabilising and optimising the machine park;
- Proposing and implementing improvements to installations to achieve further stabilisation, cost savings and replacement processes;
- Performing modifications to relevant equipment and systems;
- Preparing, coordinating and checking maintenance work carried out by third parties;
- Actively supporting maintenance colleagues and production (including transfer of knowledge).
- A minimum of a higher professional education (HBO) degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or mechatronics;
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in the field of maintenance, troubleshooting and modifications;
- Experience in the field of project-based work (improvement projects);
- Taking turns to carry the day shift pager, as well as performing emergency service outside working hours;
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
We are looking for
Given the size and diversity of the company, we expect a skilled, practical (hands-on) colleague who can work well together and takes initiatives to optimise. You will be deployed broadly and work actively on your own development. Taking the initiative and working independently are very important in this respect. In addition, you have good analytical qualities. You are able to absorb and apply new knowledge and skills quickly.
Where are you going to work
FUJIFILM Manufacturing Europe B.V. is one of the largest Fujifilm production sites outside Japan. With approximately 700 employees, we are responsible for the production of photo paper, offset plates and membranes. A new factory for cell culture media is currently being built in Tilburg. The Tilburg Research Laboratory is also located here, where we work on the development of new products and technologies. In addition, part of the European headquarters is located in Tilburg. Its responsibilities include purchasing, finance, IT, logistics and customs matters.
The Plant Maintenance department is primarily responsible for setting up, implementing and optimizing preventive maintenance plans and analyzing, solving and preventing malfunctions of production equipment. Furthermore, the optimization of the equipment and the supervision of process improvement projects are part of the task area of the department.
At Fujifilm, our employees are our most important asset. We want people to feel at home in our company. We provide good working conditions and look to develop talent. Furthermore, we invest in training, consider development opportunities and thinking about the future is an annually recurring theme within our personnel policy.
We also offer:
- A 40-hour work week with the possibility of arranging your working hours flexibly;
- An above-average salary, depending on education and experience;
- A good bonus scheme;
- 27 vacation days;
- 12.5 ATV days;
- A travel and expense allowance;
- A good pension plan;
- A collective health insurance;
- Good training and development opportunities;
- And nice other benefits such as participation in the bicycle plan or discounts on trips.
You will be based in Tilburg.
Would you like to increase your career opportunities within an innovative, high-tech and international company? Send your CV and motivation stating "RA-1061 Engineer to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please contact Karel van Nunen at telephone number 0652374344 or visit www.fujifilm.com/ef/nl for more information about our organisation.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.