Field Service Engineer - FUJIFILM Sericol
FUJIFILM Sericol Nederland B.V. in Lochem has a vacancy for a Field Service Engineer at the Service department.
As a Field Service Engineer you are responsible for maintenance, troubleshooting, upgrading and inspection of various (printer) systems with mechanical and electronic control. But also the commissioning of various equipment are part of the job.
- You have completed a vocational secondary education (MBO) (3/4), preferably in engineering/electronics;
- You have an affinity with automation and technology;
- Knowledge of digital inkjet printers is an advantage;
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English languages, both verbally and in writing. French is an advantage;
- You are in possession of a driving licence B;
- You live in the centre of the Netherlands.
We are looking for
We are looking for an enthusiastic and customer-oriented colleague who can adapt to a rapidly changing environment, is flexible and puts collegiality first. You are prepared to work longer hours if the work demands it, even if this is outside of regular working hours and you may have to stay overnight. You have good communication skills and are able to work accurately and in a customer-friendly manner. In your work, you are accurate, analytical and proactive in detecting faults. You realise that you are sometimes alone when it comes to solving difficult problems. You see this as a challenge.
Where are you going to work
Fujifilm Sericol Nederland B.V. offers system solutions for the graphic industry and has been developing innovative printing technologies for over 20 years. We are active in the Benelux and sell, install and maintain large format digital inkjet printers and have a strong growth in new service projects.
Consists of the right mix of qualities, where no (technical) challenge is too big. By using each other's qualities, everyone contributes with their knowledge and experience to the various customer solutions. This for an optimal customer experience. There is an open working relationship between the staff, with good and clear communication. You will be given all the essential tools to perform your work efficiently and qualitatively.
- A direct contract with Fujifilm Sericol Nederland BV;
- Working for an innovative and leading company, but within a team with an informal working atmosphere;
- A lot of independence;
- Training (internal/external) for various (printing) systems and software;
- Plenty of opportunity to develop yourself.
We also offer:
- A neutral company car that can also be used for private purposes
- Daily allowance
- 30 days of holiday
- Pension plan
You will be based in Lochem and work in Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg.
Would you like to increase your career opportunities within an innovative, high-tech and international company? Then send your CV and motivation letter stating "RA-1053 Field Service Engineer" to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please contact Yannick Mombarg or Jaap van Duren, Customer Support Manager, on telephone number 0573 408060.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated