FUJIFILM Manufacturing Europe B.V. has a position for a Finance Manager in our Finance department in Tilburg, The Netherlands.
As Finance Manager you are responsible for all financial processes within Fujifilm Manufacturing B.V. In this position you are an important link within the organization and report directly to the management. You are a sparring partner and give both solicited and unsolicited advice to the management. You have the knowledge and they rely on it. From your own initiative, confidence and experience, you know how to take everyone along with you in your insights.
- Overseeing and coordinating the planning and control cycles of the annual budget, preparation of semi-annual review, monthly and year-end closing.
- Ensuring compliance with local tax requirements, maintaining accurate records and preparing tax returns for the mother company.
- Monitoring, initiating and implementing tax saving opportunities.
- You will represent Finance in management meetings and present current information, analysis, forecast on results and opinions.
- Supervise and manage the Finance team.
- Coordinate external audits.
- Further develop standard reports and automated reporting with Power BI.
- Responsible for the quality and overall management of the SSO where the invoices are processed and partly the monthly closing takes place.
- A completed Bachelor or Master's degree in Business Economics, Accountancy or Finance.
- At least 8 years' experience as a Finance Professional, preferably within an international organization.
- You have experience in managing a team.
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages, both verbally and in writing.
- A certificate of good conduct is required for recruitment.
We are looking for
You are communicative and analytically strong. As a manager, you bring calm and overview to the team and set clear priorities. The team can rely on you and you will jump in whenever necessary. You are able to translate the medium-term strategy of Fujifilm Tilburg into concrete objectives for the Finance department and are an equal sparring partner for the management and other departments.
Where are you going to work
FUJIFILM Manufacturing Europe B.V. is Fujifilm's European manufacturing plant for various products. The company has years of experience in photographic manufacturing and is now putting this knowledge to use in new markets, such as the gas and water industry and the biopharmaceutical industry. We are moving towards CO2 neutral production. 100% of electricity is generated by wind power and there is joint water treatment with neighboring companies. Fujifilm is constantly looking for new production opportunities, using its years of knowledge and experience, central location, and Supply Chain expertise. Part of the European headquarters is also located at the Tilburg site, they are responsible for new product and technology development, procurement, Finance, IT, logistics and customs matters.
At Fujifilm, our employees are our most important capital. We want people to feel at home in our company. We have good working conditions, look at the development of talent and invest in training. Furthermore, we offer:
- A 40-hour work week with the possibility of flexible working hours and the option of working partly from home;
- A gross monthly salary between € 6.009,00 - € 8.000,00, depending on your knowledge, experience and competences;
- A personal bonus scheme;
- A year-end bonus;
- 27 holiday days;
- 12,5 ATV days;
- Travel and home-work allowance;
- A good pension scheme;
- A collective health insurance;
- Training and development opportunities;
- Participation in the bicycle plan and discount on trips/products;
- Train with discount at your favorite sports club with Bedrijfsfitness Nederland.
You will be based in Tilburg.
Would you like to increase your career opportunities within an innovative, high-tech and international company? Send your CV and motivation with reference to “Finance Manager” to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please contact Yuri Otten, Finance Manager, via telephone number +31(0)6 2525 9981.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.