FUJIFILM Manufacturing Europe B.V. has a position for a Head of Communications in our Communications department in Tilburg, The Netherlands.
As Head of Communications, you are end responsible for the development, planning and execution of Fujifilm Tilburg's internal and external communication. You are the department's cooperating manager and work together with two communications colleagues. Your role includes a wide range of responsibilities, ranging from the development of the internal communication strategy, to the positioning of Fujifilm Tilburg as a sustainable manufacturing company and good employer.
- As advisor and sparring partner of the management, you set out the communication policy and give solicited and unsolicited communication advice.
- You translate the strategy into tactical plans and develop the operational tools together with your team.
- As an advisor, you are involved in various projects throughout the organization and know what is going on. In doing so, you are sensitive to the various interests of our stakeholders.
- You work closely with HR to advise on and develop various communication plans.
- You are the point of contact for the communication team, monitor the processes and guide where necessary.
- A completed Bachelor or Master's degree in the field of communication.
- At least 8 years of professional communication experience, preferably in a production environment.
- You have experience in leading a team or have the potential.
- Experience with internal and external communication.
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
- For hiring, a certificate of conduct must be submitted.
We are looking for
You are down to earth and as a manager you ensure an overview of the department. You are strong in setting priorities and have a sharp ear for what is going on within the organization. In addition, you are able to quickly build up your own internal and external network and have a well-developed feeling for writing texts. You are a connector and can quickly switch between various projects.
Where are you going to work
FUJIFILM Manufacturing Europe B.V. is Fujifilm's European manufacturing plant for various products. The company has years of experience in photographic manufacturing and is now putting this knowledge to use in new markets, such as the gas and water industry and the biopharmaceutical industry. We are moving towards CO2 neutral production. 100% of electricity is generated by wind power and there is joint water treatment with neighboring companies. Fujifilm is constantly looking for new production opportunities, using its years of knowledge and experience, central location, and Supply Chain expertise. Part of the European headquarters is also located at the Tilburg site, they are responsible for new product and technology development, procurement, Finance, IT, logistics and customs matters.
At Fujifilm, our employees are our most important capital. We want people to feel at home in our company. We have good working conditions, look at the development of talent and invest in training. Furthermore, we offer:
- A 40-hour work week with the possibility of flexible working hours and the option of working partly from home;
- A gross monthly salary between € 4.372,00 - € 6.174,00, depending on your knowledge, experience and competences;
- A personal bonus scheme;
- A year-end bonus;
- 27 holiday days;
- 12,5 ATV days;
- Travel and home-work allowance;
- A good pension scheme;
- A collective health insurance;
- Training and development opportunities;
- Participation in the bicycle plan and discount on trips/products;
- Train with discount at your favorite sports club with Bedrijfsfitness Nederland.
You will be based in Tilburg.
Would you like to increase your career opportunities within an innovative, high-tech and international company? Send your CV and motivation with reference to “Head of Communications” to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please contact Rosemarie Vrolijk, Head of Communications, via phone number +31(0)6 5237 4153.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.