FUJIFILM Manufacturing Europe B.V. in Tilburg has a vacancy for a M&E Engineer in the Engineering department.
The primary task of the M&E Engineer is the realisation of investment projects. The focus of your work will largely be related to the start-up of the new production facility (LSM), where cell culture media will be produced. Your tasks consist of:
- Realising investment projects in equipment within the set conditions (cost, time and quality);
- Drawing up functional specifications and translating them into technical specifications;
- Specifying the work to be carried out by contractors and selecting suppliers/contractors in cooperation with purchasing;
- Leading and/or participating in complex projects (installation, testing, acceptance, aftercare)
- Transferring knowledge to Maintenance;
- Contributing to the creation of checklists and optimising the project management system with the aim of continuously improving the quality of engineering.
A completed HBO education in the field of mechatronics or electrical engineering;
At least 5 years' relevant work experience and knowledge in the field of process equipment;
Experience in the medical or pharmaceutical industry;
Extensive knowledge and understanding of GMP guidelines or ISO 13845;
Experience in the field of project work;
Knowledge of ATEX and CE, as well as CQV;
Good command of the Dutch and English language orally and in writing.
We are looking for
Your analytical qualities, your drive and your result-oriented approach enable you to deal with a wide range of technical challenges. You have good coordination, planning and organisation skills. You are able to communicate with both internal and external stakeholders. In addition, you are a team player, but also able to work independently.
Where are you going to work
FUJIFILM Manufacturing Europe B.V. is one of the largest Fujifilm production sites outside Japan. Here, with around 700 employees, we are responsible for the production of photo paper, offset plates and membranes. A new factory for cell culture media is currently being built in Tilburg. The Tilburg Research Laboratory is also located here, where we work on the development of new products and technologies. Part of the European headquarters is also located in Tilburg. This company is responsible for, among other things, purchasing, finance, IT, logistics and customs matters.
The Engineering department is responsible for the preparation and implementation of all new and refurbished production and research equipment. The activities are carried out on a project basis in cooperation with other companies in the Fujifilm group.
At Fujifilm, our employees are our most important capital. We want people to feel at home in our company. We provide good working conditions and look for the development of talent. Furthermore, we invest in training, we consider development opportunities and thinking about the future is an annually recurring theme within our personnel policy.
We also offer:
- A 40-hour work week with the possibility of arranging your working hours flexibly;
- An above-average salary, depending on education and experience;
- A good bonus scheme;
- 27 holiday days;
- 12.5 ATV days;
- A travel and expense allowance;
- A good pension scheme;
- A collective health insurance;
- Good training and development opportunities;
- And nice other secondary benefits such as participation in the bicycle plan or discount on trips.
You will be based in Tilburg.
Would you like to increase your career opportunities within an innovative, high-tech and international company? Send your CV and motivation letter stating "RA-1054 M&E Engineer" to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please contact Lauri Rosmalen, HR Advisor via number +31(0)6 2525 9898 or visit www.fujifilm.com/ef/en for more information about our organization.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.