FUJIFILM Manufacturing Europe B.V. in Tilburg has a vacancy for a Mechanical Engineer in the Plant Maintenance department
Your primary tasks are mainly in the field of preventive maintenance and troubleshooting of production equipment. Your duties consist of:
- Your primary tasks are mainly in the field of preventive maintenance and troubleshooting of production equipment. Your tasks consist of:
- Performing and optimizing preventive maintenance on installations in both an automated process environment and a finishing environment;
- Detecting, analyzing and independently solving more complex malfunctions of the above mentioned installations and systems;
- Preparing, coordinating and monitoring maintenance activities carried out by third parties;
- Proposing and implementing improvements to installations to achieve further stabilization, cost savings, replacement projects;
- Performing modifications to relevant equipment and systems;
- Active support of production (including transfer of knowledge).
A completed HBO (higher professional education) degree in mechanical engineering;
At least 4 years of experience in the field of maintenance and troubleshooting;
Knowledge of maintenance concepts is an advantage;
Taking turns carrying the day shift pager is part of the duties, as well as performing breakdown service outside of working hours;
Good oral and written communication skills.
We are looking for
Given the size and diversity, we expect a skilled, practical (hands-on mentality) colleague who can work well together and takes initiatives to optimize. You will be deployed broadly and work actively on your own development. Own initiative and working independently are very important. In addition, you have good analytical qualities.
Where are you going to work
FUJIFILM Manufacturing Europe B.V. is one of the largest Fujifilm production sites outside Japan. With approximately 700 employees, we are responsible for the production of photo paper, offset plates and membranes. A new factory for cell culture media is currently being built in Tilburg. The Tilburg Research Laboratory is also located here, where we work on the development of new products and technologies. In addition, part of the European headquarters is located in Tilburg. Its responsibilities include purchasing, finance, IT, logistics and customs matters.
The Plant Maintenance department is primarily responsible for setting up, implementing and optimizing preventive maintenance plans and analyzing, solving and preventing malfunctions of production equipment. Furthermore, the optimization of the equipment and the supervision of process improvement projects are part of the task area of the department.
At Fujifilm, our employees are our most important asset. We want people to feel at home in our company. We provide good working conditions and look to develop talent. Furthermore, we invest in training, consider development opportunities and thinking about the future is an annually recurring theme within our personnel policy.
We also offer:
- A 40-hour work week with the possibility of arranging your working hours flexibly;
- An above-average salary, depending on education and experience;
- A good bonus scheme;
- 27 vacation days;
- 12.5 ATV days;
- A travel and expense allowance;
- A good pension plan;
- A collective health insurance;
- Good training and development opportunities;
- And nice other benefits such as participation in the bicycle plan or discounts on trips.
You will be based in Tilburg.
Would you like to increase your career opportunities within an innovative, high-tech and international company? Send your CV and motivation stating "RA-1047 Mechanical Engineer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact Peter de Roos at telephone number 0652374286 or visit www.fujifilm.com/ef/nl for more information about our organisation.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.