FUJIFILM Manufacturing Europe B.V. in Tilburg has a vacancy for a Mechanical Engineer in the Maintenance Engineering department.
Your primary task is to make the production facilities more reliable and optimise them at optimum cost. Your tasks consist of:
- Realising improvement projects, cost savings, stabilisation and replacement projects in the field of equipment, policy and organisation within the set conditions (cost, time and quality);
- Setting up and optimising maintenance concepts in close cooperation with Plant Maintenance;
- Root cause analyses of complex and/or repetitive problems including implementation of structural solutions at optimal cost; Leading and/or participating in the above tasks in close cooperation with Plant Maintenance, production and support departments across the site;
- Active support of Plant Maintenance (including transfer of knowledge).
At least a completed HBO degree in mechanical engineering or mechatronics;
At least 5 years' experience in the field of maintenance and troubleshooting;
Experience in leading and/or participating in multidisciplinary teams and working in projects;
Strong analytical skills and preferably experience with L6S;
Knowledge of maintenance concepts is an advantage;
Good verbal and written communication skills.
We are looking for
Your analytical qualities, drive and result-oriented approach enable you to deal with a wide range of technical challenges within a framework of costs, available time and changes from the government. You are able to communicate with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders. In addition, you have good coordination, planning and organisation skills and you are a team player who can also work independently.
Where are you going to work
FUJIFILM Manufacturing Europe B.V. is one of the largest Fujifilm production sites outside Japan. With approximately 700 employees, we are responsible for the production of photo paper, offset plates and membranes. A new factory for cell culture media is currently being built in Tilburg. The Tilburg Research Laboratory is also located here, where we work on the development of new products and technologies. In addition, part of the European headquarters is located in Tilburg. Its responsibilities include purchasing, finance, IT, logistics and customs matters.
The Maintenance Engineering department is primarily responsible for improvement projects, cost savings, stabilisation, replacement and engineering projects, complex root cause analyses and maintenance concepts for the plants and facilities throughout the site.
At Fujifilm, our employees are our most important asset. We want people to feel at home in our company. We provide good working conditions and look to develop talent. Furthermore, we invest in training, consider development opportunities and thinking about the future is an annually recurring theme within our personnel policy.
We also offer:
- A 40-hour work week with the possibility of arranging your working hours flexibly;
- An above-average salary, depending on education and experience;
- A good bonus scheme;
- 27 vacation days;
- 12.5 ATV days;
- A travel and expense allowance;
- A good pension plan;
- A collective health insurance;
- Good training and development opportunities;
- And nice other benefits such as participation in the bicycle plan or discounts on trips.
You will be based in Tilburg.
Would you like to increase your career opportunities within an innovative, high-tech and international company? Send your CV and motivation stating "RA-1062 Mechanical Engineer to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please contact Frank Halters at telephone number 06 5237 4323 or visit www.fujifilm.com/ef/nl for more information about our organisation.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.