Operators Life Science Manufacturing
FUJIFILM Manufacturing Europe B.V. has several vacancies for Operators in the Cell Culture Media plant in our Life Science Manufacturing department in Tilburg, The Netherlands.
In the CCM production plant, cell culture media are produced in both "powder" and "liquid" forms. Cell culture media are used in the biopharmaceutical industry and serve as nutrients for cells when making drugs or vaccines (e.g. COVID). The production of cell culture media is subject to very high quality requirements. Therefore, this production takes place in clean rooms and under a quality system (ISO 13485). For this production department, we are looking for Operators. The work will initially take place in day shifts, later in 2 shifts.
- Being able to perform parts of the "powder" or "liquid" process under supervision, for example:
- Preparation work of the formulation by preparing scoops and spatulas and the raw materials in the desired order;
- Helping to build up and connecting the containers to the grinding machine and helping to build up the packaging machine;
- Assisting with the filling of bags or barrels and building up the filling line;
- (Dis)assembly of equipment, such as containers, milling and packaging machine;
- Operating lifting equipment, washing machines and extraction units;
- Delivering the (correct) data for the production batch documentation;
- Ensuring a tidy and safe working environment.
- A completed LBO, Operator A, Mavo or VMBO education, preferably in the technical field;
- 2 years’ work experience, where experience in the medical or pharmaceutical industry is an advantage;
- Good command of the Dutch language, understanding of the English language is an advantage;
- Willingness to work in (2) shifts in the long term;
- Willingness to work with chemicals;
- Fulltime available;
- A Certificate of Good Behaviour (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag) must be submitted for acceptance.
We are looking for
We are looking for motivated candidates who can strictly comply with the work regulations and instructions and who also consider quality of work important. Accuracy, neatness and orderly work in a clean room are important to perform the job well. Besides that, you are a team player and you like to help your colleagues to finish the work in time.
Where are you going to work
FUJIFILM Manufacturing Europe B.V. is one of the largest production facilities outside of Japan. Here we are responsible for the production of photo paper, offset plates and membranes with about 700 employees. In addition, we are expanding with a new plant for the healthcare industry where we will produce cell culture media. In the Tilburg Research Laboratory we are continuously developing new technologies and products. Next to this a part of the European headquarters is located in Tilburg. This company is responsible for procurement, finance, IT, logistics and customs matters.
The Cell Culture Media plant is a growing organization. It consists of a production group and production staff group.
At Fujifilm, the employees are the most important capital. We want people to feel at home in our company. We provide good terms of employment and look at the development of talent. In addition, we invest in training, consider development opportunities and think about the future is an annually recurring theme within our human resources policy.
Next to this:
- A 40-hour working week with the possibility to arrange your working hours flexibly;
- An above-average salary, depending on education and experience;
- A good bonus scheme;
- 27 vacation days;
- 12,5 LTR days
- A travel and expense allowance;
- A good pension plan;
- A collective health insurance;
- Good training and development opportunities;
- And nice other fringe benefits such as participation in the bicycle plan or discount on trips.
You will be based in Tilburg
Would you like to increase your career opportunities within an innovative, high-tech and international company? Send your CV and motivation with reference to “Operators Cell Culture Media” to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please contact Vincent Appels, Sr. Lead Technician LSM-CCM via telephone number +31(0)6 52374164 or visit www.fujifilm.com/ef/en for more information about our organization.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.