Sr. Area Assistant
Per 1st August 2021 Fujifilm Europe B.V. in Tilburg is looking for a Senior Area Assistant within the Supply Chain Management department.
In this role you will be the first point of contact for customers and sales regarding cell culture media products within Europe. Cell culture media are used in the biopharmaceutical industry and serve as nutrients for cells when making medicines or vaccines (e.g. COVID), this biopharmaceutical market is growing rapidly.
You are responsible for the entire order processing, including:
- Creating and processing orders up to and including invoicing the customer;
- Maintaining the systems;
- Creating new materials and new customers;
- Operational management of our logistics service provider;
- Daily contact with customers, sales and our main supplier in the US.
- Completed MBO education in the administrative or logistics field.
- More than 3 years of experience in an administrative or logistic role.
- Dutch and English in word and writing.
- French and/or German is an advantage.
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage.
We are looking for
We are looking for a flexible employee who can switch quickly. You know how to set priorities. You act in the interests of the customer, but do not lose sight of departmental processes and procedures. In addition, you work accurately. You are collegial and share information with colleagues on your own initiative. You communicate clearly and to the point, both in Dutch and English.
Where are you going to work
Fujifilm Europe B.V., part of the European headquarters, is located in Tilburg. We are, amongst others, responsible for the sales and distribution of the products for the European market, the Middle East and Africa. We are also home to one of the largest Fujifilm production facilities outside Japan, responsible for the manufacture of photographic paper, offset plates and membranes.
The department SCM ISED within Fujifilm Europe BV is responsible for the order handling for cell culture media products in Europe. The team consists of 4 people.
At Fujifilm the employees are our most important capital. We want people to feel at home in our company. We provide good working conditions and look for the development of talent. Furthermore, we invest in training, we consider development opportunities and thinking about the future is an annually recurring theme within our personnel policy.
We also offer:
- A 40-hour work week with the possibility of arranging your working hours flexibly;
- An above-average salary, depending on education and experience;
- A good bonus scheme;
- 27 holiday days;
- 12.5 ATV days;
- A travel and expense allowance;
- A good pension scheme;
- A collective health insurance;
- Good training and development opportunities;
- And nice other secondary benefits such as participation in the bicycle plan or discount on trips.
You will be based in Tilburg.
Would you like to increase your career opportunities within an innovative, high-tech and international company? Send your CV and motivation stating "RA-1033 - Sr. Area Assistant" to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please contact Rick van den Broek, Sr. Supervisor at +31 (6)11783926 or visit www.fujifilm.com/ef/nl for more information about our organization.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.