Senior administrative/logistics employee - Inkt and software
Fujifilm Europe B.V. in Tilburg is looking for a senior administrative/logistics employee for the Supply Chain Management department.
In this position you are the first point of contact for the European subsidiaries for the sales forecast and purchase of specialized inks. You negotiate with the head office in Tokyo about these purchases. You are also responsible for the purchase and order processing of software. In addition, you take care of the master data in SAP.
Your tasks include:
- Forecast sales and inventory and coordinate with the branches and Fuji Tokyo
- Maintaining the systems;
- Create and maintain new materials and new customers
- Operational management of our logistic service provider
- Frequent contact with Fuji branches, product management and stakeholders
- A completed MBO 4 degree in administration or logistics.
- More than 3 years of experience in an administrative or logistic role.
- Dutch and English in word and writing
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of SAP is an important advantage.
We are looking for
We are looking for a flexible employee who can switch quickly. You know how to set priorities. You act in the interests of the customer, but do not lose sight of departmental processes and procedures. In addition, you work accurately. You are collegial and share information with colleagues on your own initiative. You communicate clearly and to the point, both in Dutch and English.
Where are you going to work
Fujifilm Europe B.V., part of the European headquarters, is located in Tilburg. We are, amongst others, responsible for the sales and distribution of the products for the European market, the Middle East and Africa. We are also home to one of the largest Fujifilm production facilities outside Japan, responsible for the manufacture of photographic paper, offset plates and membranes.
The SCM Customer Service department within Fujifilm Europe B.V. is responsible for the planning, purchase registration, stock management and communication to customers regarding various Graphic Arts product groups: Offset plates, Flexo plates, Jetpress inks, Film, Software. The team consists of five people.
At Fujifilm, our employees are our most important asset. We want people to feel at home in our company. We provide good working conditions and look to develop talent. Furthermore, we invest in training, we consider development opportunities and thinking about the future is an annually recurring theme within our personnel policy.
We also offer:
- A 40-hour work week with the possibility of arranging your working hours flexibly;
- An above-average salary, depending on education and experience;
- A good bonus scheme;
- 27 holiday days;
- 12.5 ATV days;
- A travel and expense allowance;
- A good pension scheme;
- A collective health insurance;
- Good training and development opportunities;
- And nice other secondary benefits such as participation in the bicycle plan or discount on trips.
You will be based in Tilburg.
Would you like to increase your career opportunities within an innovative, high-tech and international company? Send your CV and motivation stating "RA-1057 - Sr. Area Assistant" to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact Kitty Schriek, Sr. Supervisor at +31 (6)52374331 or visit www.fujifilm.com/ef/en for more information about our organisation.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.