Sr. Electrical Technician
FUJIFILM Manufacturing Europe B.V. in Tilburg has a vacancy for a Sr. Electrical Technician at the Plant Maintenance department.
Your primary tasks are mainly in the field of preventive maintenance and troubleshooting of production equipment. Your tasks consist of:
- Performing and optimizing preventive maintenance on installations in both an automated process and finishing environment;
- Detecting, analysing and resolving faults (troubleshooting);
- Preparing, coordinating and monitoring maintenance activities carried out by third parties;
- Making proposals for improvements to installations in order to realise further stabilisation, cost savings, replacement trajectories;
- Actively supporting production (transferring knowledge, etc.).
At least a completed MBO 4 degree in electrical engineering/electronics or Mechatronics;
4 - 8 years' experience in the field of maintenance and troubleshooting;
Possession of an indication competent person NEN3140 (stipel) and a VCA-VOL training is an advantage;
Taking turns to carry the day service pager is part of the duties, as well as performing emergency service outside working hours.
We are looking for
Given the size and diversity of the company, we expect a skilled, practical (hands-on) colleague who can work well together and takes initiatives to optimise. You also have good analytical qualities.
Where are you going to work
FUJIFILM Manufacturing Europe B.V. is one of the largest Fujifilm production sites outside Japan. With approximately 700 employees, we are responsible for the production of photo paper, offset plates and membranes. A new factory for cell culture media is currently being built in Tilburg. The Tilburg Research Laboratory is also located here, where we work on the development of new products and technologies. In addition, part of the European headquarters is located in Tilburg. Its responsibilities include purchasing, finance, IT, logistics and customs matters.
The Plant Maintenance department is primarily responsible for setting up, implementing and optimising preventive maintenance plans and analysing, remedying and preventing faults in production equipment. The optimisation of the equipment and the supervision of process improvement projects are also part of the department's duties.
At Fujifilm, our employees are our most important asset. We want people to feel at home in our company. We provide good working conditions and look to develop talent. Furthermore, we invest in training, consider development opportunities and thinking about the future is an annually recurring theme within our personnel policy.
We also offer:
- A 40-hour work week with the possibility of arranging your working hours flexibly;
- An above-average salary, depending on education and experience;
- A good bonus scheme;
- 27 vacation days;
- 12.5 ATV days;
- A travel and expense allowance;
- A good pension plan;
- A collective health insurance;
- Good training and development opportunities;
- And nice other benefits such as participation in the bicycle plan or discounts on trips.
You will be based in Tilburg.
Would you like to increase your career opportunities within an innovative, high-tech and international company? Send your CV and motivation stating "RA-1059 Sr. Electrical Technician" to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have any questions, please contact Karel van Nunen, telephone number 0652374344 or visit www.fujifilm.com/ef/nl for more information about our organisation.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.