FUJIFILM Manufacturing Europe B.V. in Tilburg has a vacancy for a Sr. Technician in the Maintenance department.
Your primary tasks are mainly in the field of preventive maintenance and troubleshooting of production equipment. Your tasks consist of:
- Performing and optimizing preventive maintenance on installations in both an automated process environment and a finishing environment;
- Detecting, analyzing and solving problems (troubleshooting);
- Preparing, coordinating and monitoring maintenance activities carried out by third parties;
- Making proposals for improvements to installations to achieve further stabilization, cost savings, replacement projects;
- Active support of production (including transfer of knowledge).
At least a completed MBO 4 training in electrical engineering or mechatronics;
4 - 8 years' experience in the field of maintenance and troubleshooting;
Affinity with working according to strict GMP regulations;
Experience or affinity with validations and calibrations of equipment;
Experience and knowledge of HVAC control systems is a plus;
Taking turns on the day shift pager is part of the duties, as well as performing emergency service outside of working hours
We are looking for
Given the size, diversity and GMP environment, we expect an independent, skilled colleague who can work well with QA/QC and production and takes the initiative to optimise within the applicable guidelines. Accuracy and good preparation and recording of activities through the applicable guidelines, procedures and document management systems are essential. You are proactive and have strong communication skills. In addition, you have strong analytical qualities.
Where are you going to work
FUJIFILM Manufacturing Europe B.V. is one of the largest Fujifilm production sites outside Japan. With approximately 700 employees, we are responsible for the production of photo paper, offset plates and membranes. A new factory for cell culture media is currently being built in Tilburg. The Tilburg Research Laboratory is also located here, where we work on the development of new products and technologies. In addition, part of the European headquarters is located in Tilburg. Its responsibilities include purchasing, finance, IT, logistics and customs matters.
The Plant Maintenance department is primarily responsible for setting up, implementing and optimizing preventive maintenance plans and analyzing, solving and preventing malfunctions of production equipment. Furthermore, the optimization of the equipment and the supervision of process improvement projects are part of the task area of the department.
At Fujifilm, our employees are our most important asset. We want people to feel at home in our company. We provide good working conditions and look to develop talent. Furthermore, we invest in training, consider development opportunities and thinking about the future is an annually recurring theme within our personnel policy.
We also offer:
- A 40-hour work week with the possibility of arranging your working hours flexibly;
- An above-average salary, depending on education and experience;
- A good bonus scheme;
- 27 vacation days;
- 12.5 ATV days;
- A travel and expense allowance;
- A good pension plan;
- A collective health insurance;
- Good training and development opportunities;
- And nice other benefits such as participation in the bicycle plan or discounts on trips.
You will be based in Tilburg.
Would you like to increase your career opportunities within an innovative, high-tech and international company? Send your CV and motivation stating Sr. Technician, RA-1048 email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please contact Frank Halters, Sr. Supervisor, 0652374323 or visit www.fujifilm.com/ef/nl for more information about our organisation.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.