Technicians Life Science Manufacturing
FUJIFILM Manufacturing Europe B.V. has several vacancies for Technicians in the Cell Culture Media plant in our Life Science Manufacturing department in Tilburg, The Netherlands.
In the CCM production plant, cell culture media are produced in both "powder" and "liquid" forms. Cell culture media are used in the biopharmaceutical industry and serve as nutrients for cells when making drugs or vaccines (e.g. COVID). The production of cell culture media is subject to very high quality requirements. Therefore, this production takes place in clean rooms and under a quality system (ISO 13485). For this production department, we are looking for Technicians. The work will initially take place in day shifts, later in 2 shifts.
- Weighing of different chemicals in the required quantities and within the set accuracy;
- Blending and grinding of powder mixtures according to Standard Operating Procedure (SOP);
- Packaging of powders and liquids:
- Preparation of raw materials and packaging materials, cleaning of equipment and work environment;
- Adjusting, calibrating and documenting balances and scales;
- Performing and documenting "line-clearance" before the start of production;
- Checking labels and weight of both product and QC samples;
- During the start-up phase of the factory, you have an active role in adapting existing documents such as the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP);
- Ensuring a neat and safe working environment.
- At least a completed MBO3 education (direction of process engineering or laboratory);
- > 2 years of relevant work experience, where experience in the medical or pharmaceutical industry is an advantage;
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages;
- Willingness to work in (2) shifts in the long term;
- Willingness to work with chemicals;
- Fulltime available;
- A Certificate of Good Behaviour (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag) must be submitted for acceptance.
We are looking for
Driven candidates with a high quality awareness who can strictly follow the work rules. Accuracy, the ability to work in a clean room in a neat and orderly way and an eye for detail are important to be able to perform the job well. In addition, you are a team player and like to help your colleagues to finish the work on time.
Where are you going to work
FUJIFILM Manufacturing Europe B.V. is one of the largest production facilities outside of Japan. Here we are responsible for the production of photo paper, offset plates and membranes with about 700 employees. In addition, we are expanding with a new plant for the healthcare industry where we will produce cell culture media. In the Tilburg Research Laboratory we are continuously developing new technologies and products. Next to this a part of the European headquarters is located in Tilburg. This company is responsible for procurement, finance, IT, logistics and customs matters.
The Cell Culture Media plant is a growing organization. It consists of a production group and production staff group.
At Fujifilm, the employees are the most important capital. We want people to feel at home in our company. We provide good terms of employment and look at the development of talent. In addition, we invest in training, consider development opportunities and think about the future is an annually recurring theme within our human resources policy.
Next to this:
- A 40-hour working week with the possibility to arrange your working hours flexibly;
- An above-average salary, depending on education and experience;
- A good bonus scheme;
- 27 vacation days;
- 12,5 LTR days
- A travel and expense allowance;
- A good pension plan;
- A collective health insurance;
- Good training and development opportunities;
- And nice other fringe benefits such as participation in the bicycle plan or discount on trips.
You will be based in Tilburg.
Would you like to increase your career opportunities within an innovative, high-tech and international company? Send your CV and motivation with reference to “Technicians Cell Culture Media” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact Vincent Appels, Sr. Lead Technician LSM-CCM via telephone number +31(0)6 52374164 or visit www.fujifilm.com/ef/en for more information about our organization.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.