Dual Student Maintenance Technician Mechanical
FUJIFILM Manufacturing Europe B.V. has a vacancy for a Dual Student Maintenance Technician Mechanical in the Process Maintenance department.
- Planning and executing preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Collecting data, identifying chronic or potential malfunctions and taking adequate action.
- Carrying out (minor) improvements to equipment.
- Preparing, coordinating and checking maintenance work carried out by third parties. Ordering parts, reporting and documenting work carried out and changes.
We are looking for
The primary tasks are mainly preventive maintenance and trouble shooting of production equipment. As a dual student it is a great opportunity to gain versatile experience within a wide range of equipment such as hydraulics, pneumatics, HVAC, pumps, rotating equipment etc. In case of proven suitability you will also perform modifications and supervise contractors in carrying out maintenance activities. It is therefore a great opportunity to further develop yourself both technically and organizationally. Given the complexity of the chemical plant, we expect a colleague who is safety-conscious and self-sufficient. In addition, we are looking for a motivated person with drive and enthusiasm, who is eager to learn and who takes control of his own development.
- A completed Mechatronics training on at least level 2, who wants to start or is already working on the training on level 3 and/or 4;
- Experience in the field of subservience is an advantage.
Where are you going to work
FUJIFILM Manufacturing Europe B.V. is Fujifilm's largest production facility outside of Japan. Here we are responsible for the production of photo paper, offset plates and membranes with about 800 employees. As a result, FUJIFILM Manufacturing Europe B.V. has grown into one of the largest industrial employers in Central Brabant.
In the Tilburg Research Laboratory we are continuously developing new technologies and products. In addition, part of the European headquarters is located in Tilburg. This company is responsible for procurement, finance, IT, logistics and customs matters.
The Process Maintenance department in the Staff Department is primarily responsible for setting up, executing and optimizing preventive maintenance plans and analyzing, correcting and preventing malfunctions of production equipment. Furthermore, the optimization of the equipment and the supervision of process improvement projects in the Process Plant is part of the department's task area.
At Fujifilm, the employees are the most important capital. We want people to feel at home in our company. We provide good terms of employment and look at the development of talent. In addition, we invest in training, consider development opportunities and think about the future is an annually recurring theme within our human resources policy.
Next to this:
- An 38-hour working week with the possibility to arrange your working hours flexibly;
- An above-average salary, depending on education and experience;
- A good bonus scheme;
- 27 vacation days;
- A travel and expense allowance;
- A good pension plan;
- A collective health insurance;
- Good training and development opportunities;
- And nice other fringe benefits such as participation in the bicycle plan or discount on trips.
Your location is Tilburg.
Do you want to apply for a job? Send your CV and motivation stating 'Dual Student PTS-PM-P1' to recruitment_ef＠fujifilm.com.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.