Print Driver for Mac OS X
Please download this driver if your printer does not equip with PostScript® options. This printer driver can be used in both English and Japanese OS environments.This printer driver operates on a computer running Mac OS X.
|File Format||Disk image format|
|File Size||6,425,219 bytes|
|Software||Print Driver for Mac OS X|
|Date||Mar. 9, 2022|
|Restriction||Reproduction, reallocation, resale is prohibited.|
|Copyright||FUJIFILM Business Innovation Corp.|
- Download and save the file into an empty folder.
- Run the executable file to unpack the download files.
- Install the unpacked software referring readme.txt.
For more information, please read readme.txt file.
Please read readme.txt file.
The history of modifications
Mar. 9, 2022 : Ver. 1.6 Release
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
The license agreement for this software (hereinafter referred to as the SOFTWARE), is described as follows.
- All intellectual properties, including but not limited to copyrights of the Software(the "Software"), are retained by FUJIFILM Business Innovation Corp. ("FUJIFILM Business Innovation") and/or its suppliers.
- In accordance with the terms and conditions of this Software License Agreement (the "Agreement"), FUJIFILM Business Innovation grants you ("Customer") a non-assignable, non-transferable and nonexclusive license to use the Software on a Customer's computer in Japan to use the equipment distributed by FUJIFILM Business Innovation, its subsidiaries, distributors or resellers.
- Customer shall follow the instructions and/or restrictions specified by FUJIFILM Business Innovation with respect to this download service.
- Customer shall not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Software.
- Customer shall not copy, distribute, assign, rent or sublicense the Software to any third party.
- Customer shall use the Software with equipment and software program designated or specified by FUJIFILM Business Innovation.
- The software is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will FUJIFILM Business Innovation, its subsidiaries, distributors, resellers and/or suppliers be liable to customer for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or special damages, including any lost profits or lost saving, even if FUJIFILM Business Innovation has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any third party.
- Customer understands that FUJIFILM Business Innovation may set forth other terms and conditions which are specific to the Software, different from or not provided herein, ("Specific Terms"). Further, customer understands that customer is supposed to be bound by the Specific Terms displayed on the computer screen during installation or extraction of the Software, or included in the "Read Me" file. The provisions of the Specific Terms shall supersede and apply, if there is any inconsistency between the terms and conditions herein and Specific Terms.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of Japan. In case that Customer wishes to export the Software, Customer shall comply with the Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Law of Japan, the Export Control regulations of the United States and any applicable law of area respectively. If necessary, Customer shall obtain the appropriate license for re-export from the authorities concerned.