Alert for ApeosWare Management Suite2 malfunction features after 2021 Feb 7th 3:38:13 JST (UTC+9)
August 17, 2020
September 14 2020
We have identified an issue that will cause some features of ApeosWare Management Suite2 to cease functioning after 2021 Feb 7th 3:38:13 JST (UTC+9).
We would like to ask for all customers whom are using ApeosWare Management Suite2 to install a patch module to resolve the malfunction issue.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
- ApeosWare Management Suite2 Entry Edition (version 2.0.0 - 220.127.116.11)
- ApeosWare Management Suite2 Enterprise Edition (version 2.0.0 - 18.104.22.168)
- Popup Messenger (version 2.0.0 - 2.1.3)
The following features will cease to function after 2021 Feb 7th 3:38:13 JST (UTC+9).
Device Management, User Management, Cost Management, Print Management, Flow Management, Download Management, Mobile and Scan.
Please install a patch module to fix the problem. You can download the patch module from this web site. User registration for Fuji Xerox Direct will be required when downloading the patch module.
- Patch module for ApeosWare Management Suite2 server (common module for Entry and Enterprise Edition of the version 2.0.0 to 22.214.171.124)
- Patch module for ApeosWare Management Suite2 Popup Messenger (common module for 2.0.0 to 2.1.3)
The patch module will be installed automatically and approximate installation time is ten minutes. Detailed instruction is provided in the README file which can be found in the downloaded zip file.
Once you confirmed the patch module is properly installed, please execute “The patch installation status confirmation tool”. This tool can be downloaded together with the patch modules.
Please note that you install the patch modules as the below procedure.
Popup Messenger will not work unless the patch module for ApeosWare Management Suite2 server is installed first.
- 1 Install the patch module for ApeosWare Management Suite2 server
- 2 Install the patch module for ApeosWare Management Suite2 Popup Messenger if used