Enjoy photo printing with Fujifilm's photo printer!
Equipped with Fujifilm's high-quality printer,you can print photos in natural color and color shades.
Not only with USB and SD card, you can also print photos in your smartphone with smartphone app!
Fees and Types of Photo Printing
|Type||Price (including tax)|
|Normal Photo Print (L size）||40yen|
|Normal Photo Print (2L size）||100yen|
|Square Print (L size only)||40yen|
|ID Photo Print (L size only)||250yen|
|Split Print (L size)||40yen|
|Split Print (2L size)||100yen|
|Index Print (L size)||40yen|
|Index Print (2L size）||100yen|
|Shuffle Print (2Lsize only)||500yen|
Print photos in your smartphone
Use the Wi-Fi communication function with your smartphone to print your favorite photos stored in your smartphone on the spot! (iPhone/Android)
Convenient in These Situations!
Easily print photos of your children.
Print photos that you took during your vacation at a store nearby!
Print photos of yourself with ID photo size prints!
- Applying for certification examinations
- Individual Number Card（My Number Card）
Beautiful Skin Correction Feature
With Fujifilm's "Image Intelligence TM", an image processing technology, a person's skin texture is automatically adjusted, and printed with skin looking smooth and beautiful, while keeping a natural look.
Details Other than Normal Photo Printing
Detailed Specifications for Photo Printing
|Photo paper size||L size（89×127mm）, 2L size（178×127mm）|
|Supported file formats||JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG|
|Multiple sets||1 to 99 sets (for ID Photo Print, 1 to 50 sets)|
|Image editing||Reduce, Enlarge, Move, Rotate, Beautiful Skin Correction, Date Printing|
|Supported sizes for image files||Minimum: 54 x 54 pixels, Maximum: 4 million pixels (vertical pixels x horizontal pixels) Aspect ratio: Long edge/Short edge is 11 or less|
|Maximum number of importable images||6,660 images|
- There are some file formats that are not supported.
- JPEG 2000 is not supported.
- Print image quality depends on the camera's settings and conditions.
- Rather than the image, the circumference is trimmed and printed.
- When the image is made smaller using image editing, prints may be made with a margin.
- If the print surface is in contact with soft PVC material (soft cases, desk mats, etc.) for the long period of time, the photo may stick onto such material.
- ID Photo Print is not suitable for passport applications.
- The sizes of ID photos are subject to change. For the latest information, check with the respective application submission destination.
- Make sure to back up your data on storage media beforehand.
- After inserting your storage media, do not remove it until instructions are given.
- If printing a file from a smartphone, the free, exclusive application ( Seven-Eleven Multicopy) is required.