Quality has long been a FUJIFILM Business Innovation byword and dates back to when we introduced the world's first plain-paper copier in 1959. Quality was also in evidence when FUJIFILM Business Innovation was established in Japan in 1962. While our pursuit of quality was once doubted by our customers in the 1970s, customer satisfaction now rates as our No. 1 priority.
Our unwavering commitment to quality is reflected in our Quality Policy.
- FUJIFILM Business Innovation Hong Kong is a Quality Company.
- Quality is the Basic Business Principle for us.
- Quality means providing our external and internal customers with innovative products and services that fully satisfy their requirements.
- Quality improvement is the job of every FUJIFILM Business Innovation Hong Kong’s employee.
To ensure our products and services always satisfy customers' ever increasing demands, FUJIFILM Business Innovation Hong Kong Limited has long been working towards a unique "3R+V" Customer First Strategy. In moving forwards, we insist that all of our staff maintain a high-level of "Reliability" and "Responsiveness" and work on establishing "Relationships" when creating "Value" for customers. From pre-sales consultation to project implementation, the entire business execution process we run under our defined Service Pledge is focused on delivering outstanding satisfaction levels that ensure our customers can accelerate their business development.
- Service recovery in 4 hours reached at average 99.95% uptime assurance *
- Availability of 7 x 24 i-Support Service reached at 99.9%
- Exclusive Total Satisfaction Guarantee pledge reached at 100% **
* Customer offices along MTR city routes
** Offer full confidence to our customer with our products
For every compliment we received, we will purchase carbon offset* of no less than 80 kg in support of a wind or solar farm project for promoting renewable energy. This will help to create a Greener living planet and sustainable environment for next generation.
* For the total carbon offset and purchase amount, please refer to FUJIFILM Business Innovation Hong Kong Sustainability Report.