- Copy/Print: 5570 55 ppm*1, 4570 45 ppm*1
- Scan: Colour/Monochrome 160ppm*2
- Fax: Super G3 FAX*3
- Printing Resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Cloud enabled
- Mobile enabled
- Scan business cards
- LED reminder to collect printed document / originals
- Multi-feed detection
*1: A4 LEF.
*2: When both sides of a sheet are scanned through a single pass using the Duplex Automatic Document Feeder.
Information is an important asset which should be protected at all cost
Protect from unauthorised user
Multiple options of setting user authorisation allow administrator to select a right combination as per given environment.
- Local Authentication
- Authentication by Remote Server*
- IC Card Authentication*
- User-specific feature access
- Private Charge Print
- * Optional.
Additional layer of unwanted access can be created for specific users. (e.g. guests).
- Secondary Ethernet Kit*
- * Optional.
Protects against any malicious intent of hacking, tampering with device / system settings.
- Encryption of stored data
- Uses TPM* 2.0 chip for encryption key management
- Deletes settings and document information all at once
- * Trusted Platform Module
Protects the information by means of strong encryption while transferring it between devices, servers etc.
- Encryption of communication paths by SSL/TLS or IPsec
- Encryption when transferring via SMBv3 and SFTP
- Scan file encryption/signature
- Email encryption and signature by S/MIME
- TLS version limit
- Elliptic curve cryptography
Protect from unauthorised access
Protects device settings at multiple levels by clearly demarking change restrictions for different target audience - End users, IT administrators and Service Engineers.
- Service representative operation restriction
- Account lock to prevent unauthorised access
- Information for changing the default password
- Warnings displayed when using global IP address
Prevents unauthorised program from installing without notice. Robust IT audits are supported with device data logs for easy tracking.
- Software signature verification
- Remote update restrictions
- IP address filtering
- Tampering detection at startup and automatic restoration when tampering is detected
- Prevention of tampering during operation
- Audit log
- Audit log system transfer
Prevents operation errors
Prevents information leakage due to inadvertent mistakes by administrators and users.
- Scan documents to be delivered to fixed destination
- Re-enter fax recipient
- Hidden text printing*
- Digital code embedding and tracking function*
- * Optional.
Minimise wait time for greater productivity
- First copy output time in 3.6*1 seconds
- Machine warm time and recovery time in less than 30 seconds*2 and 11 seconds respectively
- Smart WelcomEyes detects a user and automatically "wakes" the machine up from sleep mode
- *1: A4 LEF.
- *2: Embedded Plug-ins / Custom Services: When enabled.
Reduce unintentional information security risk with sensory alerts
- Reminds user of uncollected original or printed document on the trays
- Prevents uncollected documents left on the Center Tray or Feeder
- Center Tray light further notifies when a fax is received on the Side Tray
- Sound notification for originals left on the document glass
Effortless operations with retractable tray mechanism
- One soft push for closing
- Retracts softly and gently
- Drawing out is effortless
Quick information extraction for high volume workflows
- Up to 160 ppm* can be read at high speed in Scan
- One pass DADF will not damage the original document
- Equipped with multifeed detection
- Up to 130 sheets can be loaded
* 1 pass, 2 sided scanning, 200 dpi to folder.
Quick operations with direct DADF scanning for custom size documents
- Supports minimum size of 49 mm(W) x 85 mm(L)*
- Instantly scan without manual entry of each original size
- Automatically converts custom-size originals to standard size
- Multiple sheets of original can loaded and scanned together
- * Applicable for paper weight 38-209 gsm.
Various finishing options are available according to your needs
[A variety of finishing features]
- Stapling multiple pages together
- Hole punching for binders
- Saddle Staple
- Convenient for making catalogs and booklets
- Z-fold Half Sheet
- Z-folds A3 documents into A4 size
- Convenient for inserting direct mail, etc.
- 1. Finisher-A2
- 2. Finisher-B4 with Booklet Maker Unit
- Saddle Staple*4
- Single Fold*4
- 3. Finisher-C4
- 4. Finisher-C4 with Booklet Maker+Folder unit CD3
- Saddle Staple
- Single Fold
- Z Fold Half Sheet*5
*2: Finisher with Punch Unit is available.
*4: Booklet Maker is required. When specifying Saddle Staple or Single Fold with Finisher B4, paper is not folded but creased.
*5: Folder Unit is required.
*6: 80 gsm or less.
Various options are available according to your needs
- All models come with standard 2 Tray + Tandem Tray module
- 1. With Tandem Tray Module
- Paper capacity of up to 3200 sheets
2. With Side Tray
Paper capacity of up to 3200 sheets with separate output trays
[High Capacity Feeder]
Maximum paper capacity of 6140 sheets*
- * Standard + Tandem Tray Module + High Capacity Feeder B2.
- 1. High Capacity Feeder B1 can feed 2000 sheets
- 2. High Capacity Feeder B2 can feed 2940 sheets
Simple layout with easy navigation
Black and gray tone UI gives better contrast for easy recognition.
- Icons are evenly spread for easy recognition
- Consistent operation steps of each function for easy recall
- Home screen personalisation for ease of access to commonly used functions
- Pin regular settings for registering frequent or repeated jobs
- Clear visible light notifications for completed or error jobs
- Subtle sound notification for alert and attention
Smartphone becomes a "portable operation panel"
Seamless connectivity with mobile devices for Copy, Fax, Print, Scan*2 jobs using the Print Utility*1 application.
- Mobile device can be used as an alternative UI for operations control to minimise common touch points
- Frequent settings can be saved as "Favourites"
- Directly send fax or email with the addresses stored in the smartphone
- Minimise printer touch points for hygiene reasons
- Quickly establish direct Wi-Fi connection by scanning the QR code on the user panel
- Note: Note: Connect to machine via wireless environment or Wi-Fi direct connection.
- *1: It can be downloaded free of charge from Google PlayTM or App Store.
- *2: E-mail, Scan to Folder.
Flexibility in office layout
Supports wireless LAN environment*1.
- Supports free addressing in the office with Wi-Fi support
- Up to five Wi-Fi Direct multifunction printers can be connected at the same time
- Supports direct mobile printing*2
- Print Utility, AirPrint, and Mopria® Print Service are supported
- *1: Optional.
- *2: When connecting to Wi-Fi Direct.
Print out from any multifunction printer within the office
With Server-less On-Demand Print*, you have the flexibility to print and collect the print outs from any of the connected multifunction printers.
- Improves productivity by printing from another available multifunction printer when the current device is in use
- Up to 5 units can be linked
- Specific job settings can be revised at the device level to save time (1 sided to 2 sided, all monochrome)
Simple device management with Server-less Authentication
Server-less Authentication* enables user information to be synchronised among multifunction printers in the same group and allows administrators to reduce their workloads.
- Simply tap your card to link the user ID with the multifunction printer
- The ID information is automatically shared with the other multifunction printers in the same network
- Authentication can be performed with any devices in the office
Simple scanning to yourself
With ScanAuto, you can easily send scanned data with a touch of a button.
- Automatically adjusts the orientation or 1-sided/2-sided of the original document
- Automatically sets user mail address as the destination by using user authentication function
Multiple destination scanning
Multiple destination scan enables concurrent multi destinations, scan to PC folders, e-mail, and URL.
- Business continuity planning can be established by saving a copy of each scan on PC or Server (URL)
Digitisation of paper documents for effortless document management
With Scan Delivery*, you can automatically process and store scanned images by simply pressing the preset button for each workflow or document type.
- Automate to set file format, file name, OCR*, etc.
- Automatically stores scanned and processed documents in the appropriate destination
- Specify particular words or characters in a document as the folder or file name
- 0̸ and other frequently mis-recognised characters can be read correctly
- * Optional.
QR codes and bar codes application
Where QR code or bar code is available on the headsheet or content body of the original document for scanning, Scan Delivery will recognise and process the information accordingly.
Do not miss any faxes when you are working remotely
Paperless fax function automatically stores received faxes into folders which can be transferred to a PC or sent as emails.
- Received faxes can be forwarded to your mobile device by email
- Received faxes can be transferred to Working Folder*1
- It can be sorted by fax number, date received, and person in charge*2
- Incoming fax processing can be switched by time, day of the week and period*2
- For example, you can switch from paper-based output to an electronic transfer in a single operation*2
*1: Cloud services provided by FUJIFILM Business Innovation. A separate contract is required.
Centralised cloud integration
Cloud Service Hub* allows single sign-on to multiple cloud storage services.
- Specific storage location can be assigned for scanned documents directly from the multifunction printer
- Searching documents from multiple cloud services is supported
- Full-text search on scanned documents can be performed with OCR
- * Cloud services provided by FUJIFILM Business Innovation. A separate contract is required.
Towards a sustainable society
FUJIFILM Group strive for developing a sustainable society by means of environment friendly products with less power consumption and CO2 emissions.
Reducing energy consumption
- Less energy & noise with high resolution printing on LED printhead
- Low temperature fusing & high quality print with Super EA-Eco toner
- Smart Energy Save distributes power only to the features requested by users
Smaller carbon footprint
- Reduce CO2 emissions by adoption of environmentally friendly inedible woody biomass plastic for selected parts
- Deploy recycling system that collects and recycles used devices and consumables
- Reduce unnecessary paper consumption by using functions like paperless fax, multi-up printing, scan workflow and authentication process to restrict wasteful printing
- Switch swiftly between multiple languages* on the UI panel for a diverse workforce in your office
- * Japanese, English, Chinese (Simplified/Traditional), Korean, Thai, Vietnamese, and Indonesian.
Easy solutions to resolve problems
From supplies replacement to unexpected device failures, most problems can be resolved without waiting for the service representatives or sales representatives.
1. Resolve problem using the "Help" function on the device
- Self Help information is available on the control panel
- Self Help information can be accessed via the mobile device by scanning the QR code displayed on the control panel
2. "Remote Assistance" with the help of operators
- Connects directly to the Support Centre
- An operator will remotely access the multifunction printer to resolve the problem by guiding through the steps on the shared control panel
Keeping a close eye on your multifunction printer on a daily basis
Monitoring the multifunction printer status to minimise operation down time.
- Check billing meter
- Automatically delivers consumables when cartridges level is low
- Detect machine errors for early invention to rectify the problem
- Note: You need to apply for using the EP service. (free of charge).
Apeos 5570 4570 Brochure-EN
- File Size:
- 2.19 MB
- Document Type:
- Portable Document Format