- Copy/Print: 63 ppm*1
- Scan: Colour 83 ppm*2 / Monochrome 110 ppm*2
- Fax*3: Super G3 FAX
- Printing Resolution: 1,200 x 1,200 dpi*4
- Finisher/Mailbox: Optional*5
- *1: On A4/B5 size paper. Print speed may drop due to image quality adjustment.
- *2: When using the Duplex Automatic Document Feeder. (1 pass, 2 sided scanning. Our Standard Paper (A4), 200 dpi, to Folder.) Scanning speed varies by the document.
- *3: Optional.
- *4: Print Function.
- *5: Only supports Model-CPS-EX.
High-speed printing of 63 ppm*1.
- Fast Boot Mode prepares the operation panel in 6 seconds*2
- The control panel becomes operatable from Low Power Mode in only 1 second*3
- High-speed printing of 63 ppm*1
- FCOT: Prints out in about 6.0 seconds
- *1: For A4/B5 size paper. Speed may drop due to image quality adjustment.
- *2: Depending on the status of the main unit and configuration of options, it may not operate or take more than 6 seconds.
- *3: Please specify the time to Sleep Mode longer than the time to Low Power Mode.
Expandability that responds to bulk printing.
- Paper feeding of 700 sheets* as standard
- Four tray modules can be added to support various media/ sizes printing
- Four tray modules can be added for printing various sizes of business forms
- Robust flexible options to suit your printing needs
- * For 80 gsm paper.
Compact equipment to automate post-processing
- 1. Finisher-S
- Space-saving Finisher-S*
- Automates stapling
- Output tray capacity is 500 sheets
- Stapling position is single.
- Note: Finisher supports the output of Copy, Print and Fax.
- * Optional. Only supports Model-CPS-EX.
- 2. Mailbox
- Space-saving Mailbox*
- Used by switching the output tray based on each department, person, or job
- Output tray capacity is 100 sheets for each bin equipped with Mailbox.
- Note: Mailbox supports the output of Print and Fax.
- * Optional. Only supports Model-CPS-EX.
Quick scanning of high-volume originals
Single-pass colour duplex scanning of 83 ppm*.
- Equipped with Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF)
- You can scan both sides of the original at once. Since the original is not inverted, it protects the original document
- You can load originals up to 100 sheets
- * When the DADF is used. (1 pass, 2 sided scanning. Our Standard Paper (A4), 200 dpi, to Folder.) Scanning speed varies by the document.
User-friendly 7-inch colour touch panel
- Customisable screen icon layout
- Makes your routine workflow simple and smooth
- Provides the same operability as A3 multifunction printers
High-definition/high-quality printing that make documents more appealing
- Equipped with LED printhead, achieving high image quality at 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
- Uses Super EA-Eco toner that features the industry's smallest particle size achieving both power saving and high glossy printout
Efficiently combining A4 and A3 devices
The Apeos 6340 multifunction printers have the same UI and features as A3 devices. This leads to the optimum use of both A3 and A4 devices in one office and makes it easier to build the environment for Server-less On-Demand Print, minimising the trouble that comes with device management.
Reducing wasted time during customer service
Being compact, the Apeos 6340 series fits into a counter service area. You can copy or scan documents without leaving the counter and making your customer wait.
It can be used for the need for large volumes of forms
In order to output a large amount of forms, this unit, which boasts high durability, contributes. In addition, since various types of paper can be set in each tray, it is expected to improve operational efficiency by reducing the time and effort of paper replacement each time.
Simple layout with easy navigation
Black and gray tone UI gives better contrast for easy recognition.
- Icons are evenly spread for easy recognition
- Consistent operation steps of each function for easy recall
- Home screen personalisation for ease of access to commonly used functions
- Pin regular settings for registering frequent or repeated jobs
- Clear visible light notifications for completed or error jobs
- Subtle sound notification for alert and attention
Smartphone becomes a "portable operation panel"
Seamless connectivity with mobile devices for Copy, Fax, Print, Scan*1 jobs using the Print Utility*2 application.
- Mobile device can be used as an alternative UI for operations control to minimise common touch points
- Frequent settings can be saved as "Favourites"
- Directly send fax or email with the addresses stored in the smartphone
- Minimise printer touch points for hygiene reasons
- Quickly establish direct Wi-Fi connection by scanning the QR code on the user panel
- Note: Connect to machine via wireless environment or Wi-Fi direct connection.
- *1: Scan to Mobile, E-mail, Scan to Folder.
- *2: It can be downloaded free of charge from Google PlayTM or App Store.
Flexibility in office layout
Supports wireless LAN environment*1.
- Supports free addressing in the office with Wi-Fi support
- Up to five Wi-Fi Direct multifunction printers can be connected at the same time
- Supports direct mobile printing*2
- Print Utility, AirPrint, and Mopria® Print Service are supported
- *1: Optional.
- *2: When connecting to Wi-Fi Direct.
Print out from any multifunction printer within the office
With Server-less On-Demand Print*, you have the flexibility to print and collect the print outs from any of the connected multifunction printers.
- Improves productivity by printing from another available multifunction printer when the current device is in use
- Up to 5 units can be linked
- Specific job settings can be revised at the device level to save time (1 sided to 2 sided, adding staple, all monochrome)
- * Optional.
Simple device management with Server-less Authentication
Server-less Authentication* enables user information to be synchronised among multifunction printers in the same group and allows administrators to reduce their workloads.
- Simply tap your card to link the user ID with the multifunction printer
- The ID information is automatically shared with the other multifunction printers in the same network
- Authentication can be performed with any devices in the office
- * Optional
Various features saving time and effort in scanning operation
Scanned data can be transferred through a variety of methods including Email, URL, and send to PC (SMB/FTP/SFTP).
- Data can be sent by using multiple features simultaneously
- Improve your digitalisation process with features including automatic orientation of scanned page to upright position, correcting the skewed page, or removing blank pages
- In addition to TIFF and JPEG, the scanned data can be converted to various formats such as PDF with searchable OCR enabled*, DocuWorks, and Excel/Word with editing enabled*
- With ScanAuto, you can easily send the scanned data to your e-mail address by simply pressing a button scanned data to your e-mail address by simply pressing a button
- * Optional
Digitisation of paper documents for effortless document management
With Scan Delivery*, you can automatically process and store scanned images by simply pressing the preset button for each workflow or document type.
- Automate to set file format, file name, OCR*, etc.
- Automatically stores scanned and processed documents in the appropriate destination
- Specify particular words or characters in a document as the folder or file name
- 0̸ and other frequently mis-recognised characters can be read correctly
- * Optional.
QR codes and bar codes application
Where QR code or bar code is available on the headsheet or content body of the original document for scanning, Scan Delivery will recognise and process the information accordingly.
Do not miss any faxes when you are working remotely
Paperless fax function automatically stores received faxes into folders which can be transferred to a PC or sent as emails.
- Received faxes can be forwarded to your mobile device by email
- Received faxes can be transferred to Working Folder*1
- It can be sorted by fax number, date received, and person in charge*2
- Incoming fax processing can be switched by time, day of the week and period*2
- For example, you can switch from paper-based output to an electronic transfer in a single operation.*2
- *1: Cloud services provided by FUJIFILM Business Innovation. A separate contract is required.
- *2: Optional.
Supporting Universal Print by Microsoft
By registering multifunction devices to Universal Print by Microsoft in advance, users* authenticated with Azure AD can print from anywhere through cloud.
- * Organizations with or Microsoft Windows Enterprise or Microsoft 365 subscriptions.
Centralised cloud integration
Cloud Service Hub* allows single sign-on to multiple cloud storage services.
- Specific storage location can be assigned for scanned documents directly from the multifunction printer
- Searching documents from multiple cloud services is supported
- Full-text search on scanned documents can be performed with OCR
- * Cloud services provided by FUJIFILM Business Innovation. A separate contract is required.
Towards a sustainable society
FUJIFILM Group strive for developing a sustainable society by means of environment friendly products with less power consumption and CO2 emissions.
Reducing energy consumption
- Less energy & noise with high resolution printing on LED printhead
- Low temperature fusing & high quality print with Super EA-Eco toner
- Smart Energy Save distributes power only to the features requested by users
Smaller carbon footprint
- Deploy recycling system that collects and recycles used devices and consumables
- Switch swiftly between multiple languages* on the UI panel for a diverse workforce in your office
- * Japanese, English, Chinese (Simplified/Traditional), Korean, Thai, Vietnamese, and Indonesian.
Information is an important asset which should be protected at all cost
Protect from unauthorised user
Multiple options of setting user authorisation allow administrator to select a right combination as per given environment.
- Local Authentication
- Authentication by Remote Server*
- IC Card Authentication*
- User-specific feature access
- Private Charge Print
- * Optional.
Protects against any malicious intent of hacking, tampering with device / system settings.
- Encryption of stored data
- Uses TPM* 2.0 chip for encryption key management
- Deletes settings and document information all at once
- * Trusted Platform Module
Protects the information by means of strong encryption while transferring it between devices, servers etc.
- Encryption of communication paths by SSL/TLS or IPsec
- Encryption when transferring via SMBv3 and SFTP
- Scan file encryption/signature
- Email encryption and signature by S/MIME
- TLS version limit
- Elliptic curve cryptography
Protect from unauthorised access
Protects device settings at multiple levels by clearly demarking change restrictions for different target audience - End users, IT administrators and Service Engineers.
- Service representative operation restriction
- Account lock to prevent unauthorised access
- Information for changing the default password
- Warnings displayed when using global IP address
Prevents unauthorised program from installing without notice. Robust IT audits are supported with device data logs for easy tracking.
- Software signature verification
- Remote update restrictions
- IP address filtering
- Tampering detection at startup and automatic restoration when tampering is detected
- Prevention of tampering during operation
- Audit log
- Audit log system transfer
Prevents operation errors
Prevents information leakage due to inadvertent mistakes by administrators and users.
- Scan documents to be delivered to fixed destination
- Re-enter fax recipient
- Hidden text printing*
Easy solutions to resolve problems
From supplies replacement to unexpected device failures, most problems can be resolved without waiting for the service representatives or sales representatives.
1. Resolve problem using the "Help" function on the device
- Self Help information is available on the control panel
- Self Help information can be accessed via the mobile device by scanning the QR code displayed on the control panel
2. "Remote Assistance" with the help of operators
- Connects directly to the Support Centre
- An operator will remotely access the multifunction printer to resolve the problem by guiding through the steps on the shared control panel
Keeping a close eye on your multifunction printer on a daily basis
Monitoring the multifunction printer status to minimise operation down time.
- Check billing meter
- Automatically delivers consumables when cartridges level is low
- Detect machine errors for early invention to rectify the problem
- Note: You need to apply for using the EP service. (free of charge).
Making a backup of multifunction device’s settings
Device Setup Editor is a free tool which helps you both, in editing device setting and creating a much-needed information backup for business continuity reasons.
- A back up the device / printer settings can be created onto the PC
- Administrator can optimize device usage by viewing/editing these settings, best suited for their environment.
- When installing a new device, these settings can be migrated (or cloned) from the existing device to the new device
Apeos 6340 Brochure
- File Size:
- 738.1 KB
- Document Type:
- Portable Document Format