- Copy/Print: Colour/Monochrome C3060 30 ppm*1, C2560 25 ppm*1, C2060 20 ppm*1
- Scan: Colour/Monochrome 2 sided Scanning 80 ppm*2 *3, 1 sided Scanning 55 ppm*3
- Fax*4: Super G3 FAX
- Printing Resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Wireless LAN Supported
- Mobile Supported
- Cloud Interactive
- *1: A4 LEF.
- *2: For C3060/C2560 single pass DADF model (2 sided scanning).
- *3: A4 LEF 200 dpi to Folder.
- *4: Optional.
Multipurpose device with small footprint and easy setup
- Compact design with width of 590 x depth of 659 mm
- Select a right configuration of 1, 2 or 4 trays as per your growing requirements
- * 80 gsm Paper, Standard + 3 Tray Module (optional).
Exceptional colour accuracy and print quality
- High-resolution printing of 1200 x 2400 dpi achieved with LED printhead
- Smooth slating line and text reproduction with image enhancement processing
- Digital Correction Technology IReCT*, reduces colour-to-colour misregistration
- * Image Registration Control Technology.
Quick scanning of high-volume originals*1
- Up to 80 ppm can be read at high speed in Scan*2
- Up to 130 sheets can be loaded
- One pass DADF will not damage the original document
- Instantly scan without manual entry of each original size
- Automatically converts custom size originals to standard size
- *1: C3060 / C2560 single pass DADF model.
- *2: 1 pass 2 sided scanning. Our Standard Paper (A4 LEF), 200 dpi, to Folder.
Direct scan to or print from USB* for efficient operations
- You can directly print the documents stored on a USB flash drive or scanned data can be directly stored on a USB flash drive without using a PC
- * Optional.
- 1. Standard Configuration Model-1T
- 2. With 1 Tray Module*
- 3. With 1 Tray Module with Cabinet*
- 4. With 3 Tray Module*
- 5. With Side Tray*
- Supports distribution output for each of copy, print, and fax jobs
- * Optional
Various finishing options are available according to your needs
- 1. Finisher-A2
- - Staple
- 2. Finisher-B4/B5 with Booklet Maker Unit
- Staple-free Staple*1
- Saddle Staple*3
- Single Fold*3
- Supports single and double Staple-free Stapling*1
- *1: Staple-free stapling is available with Finisher-B5.
- *2: Optional.
- *3: Booklet Maker Unit is required. When specifying Saddle Staple or Single Fold with Finisher-B4/B5, paper is not folded but creased.
- *4: 80 gsm paper or less.
Simple layout with easy navigation
Black and gray tone UI gives better contrast for easy recognition.
- Icons are evenly spread for easy recognition
- Consistent operation steps of each function for easy recall
- Home screen personalisation for ease of access to commonly used functions
- Pin regular settings for registering frequent or repeated jobs
- Clear visible light notifications for completed or error jobs
- Subtle sound notification for alert and attention
Smartphone becomes a "portable operation panel"
Seamless connectivity with mobile devices for Copy, Fax, Print, Scan*1 jobs using the Print Utility*2 application.
- Mobile device can be used as an alternative UI for operations control to minimise common touch points
- Frequent settings can be saved as "Favourites"
- Directly send fax or email with the addresses stored in the smartphone
- Minimise printer touch points for hygiene reasons
- Quickly establish direct Wi-Fi connection by scanning the QR code on the user panel
- Note: Connect to machine via wireless environment or Wi-Fi direct connection.
- *1: E-mail, Scan to Folder.
- *2: It can be downloaded free of charge from Google PlayTM or App Store.
Flexibility in office layout
Supports wireless LAN environment*1.
- Supports free addressing in the office with Wi-Fi support
- Up to five Wi-Fi Direct multifunction devices can be connected at the same time
- Supports direct mobile printing*2
- Print Utility, AirPrint, and Mopria® Print Service are supported
- *1: Optional.
- *2: When connecting to Wi-Fi Direct.
Print out from any multifunction device within the office
With Server-less On-Demand Print*, you have the flexibility to print and collect the print outs from any of the connected multifunction devices.
- Improves productivity by printing from another available multifunction device when the current device is in use
- Up to 100 units can be linked
- Specific job settings can be revised at the device level to save time
(1 sided to 2 sided, adding staple, all monochrome)
- * Optional.
Simple device management with Server-less Authentication
Server-less Authentication* enables user information to be synchronised among multifunction devices in the same group and allows administrators to reduce their workloads.
- Simply tap your card to link the user ID with the multifunction device
- The ID information is automatically shared with the other multifunction devices in the same network
- Authentication can be performed with any devices in the office
- * Optional.
Simple scanning to yourself
With ScanAuto, you can easily send scanned data with a touch of a button.
- Automatically adjusts the orientation or 1-sided/2-sided of the original document
- Automatically sets user mail address as the destination by using user authentication function
Multiple destination scanning
Multiple destination scan enables concurrent multi destinations, scan to PC folders, e-mail, and URL.
- Business continuity planning can be established by saving a copy of each scan on PC or Server (URL)
Digitisation of paper documents for effortless document management
With Scan Delivery*, you can automatically process and store scanned images by simply pressing the preset button for each workflow or document type.
- Automate to set file format, file name, OCR*, etc.
- Automatically stores scanned and processed documents in the appropriate destination
- Specify particular words or characters in a document as the folder or file name
- 0̸ and other frequently mis-recognised characters can be read correctly
- * Optional.
QR codes and bar codes application
Where QR code or bar code is available on the headsheet or content body of the original document for scanning, Scan Delivery will recognise and process the information accordingly.
Do not miss any faxes when you are working remotely
Paperless fax function automatically stores received faxes into folders which can be transferred to a PC or sent as emails.
- Received faxes can be forwarded to your mobile device by email
- Received faxes can be transferred to Working Folder*1
- It can be sorted by fax number, date received, and person in charge*2
- Incoming fax processing can be switched by time, day of the week and period*2
- For example, you can switch from paper-based output to an electronic transfer in a single operation*2
- *1: Cloud services provided by FUJIFILM Business Innovation. A separate contract is required.
- *2: Optional.
Share information anytime, anywhere
With Working Folder* and internet access, documents can be viewed regardless of time and location.
- Can be linked smoothly with multifunction devices, DocuWorks, and mobile devices
- Documents in Working Folder can be printed from the control panel
- Scanned documents will be assigned a file name and stored in Working Folder. An email notification will be sent to relevant users
* Cloud services provided by FUJIFILM Business Innovation. A separate contract is required.
Centralised cloud integration
Cloud Service Hub* allows single sign-on to multiple cloud storage services.
- Specific storage location can be assigned for scanned documents directly from the multifunction device
- Searching documents from multiple cloud services is supported
- Full-text search on scanned documents can be performed with OCR
- * Cloud services provided by FUJIFILM Business Innovation. A separate contract is required.
FUJIFILM Group strive for developing a sustainable society by means of environment friendly products with less power consumption and CO2 emissions.
Reducing energy consumption
- Less energy & noise with high resolution printing on LED printhead
- Low temperature fusing & high quality print with EA-Eco toner
- Smart Energy Save distributes power only to the features requested by users
Smaller carbon footprint
- Reduce CO2 emissions by adoption of environmentally friendly inedible woody biomass plastic for selected parts
- Deploy recycling system that collects and recycles used devices and consumables
- Zero waste & contamination free setup with Staple-free Staple
- Reduce unnecessary paper consumption by using functions like paperless fax, multi-up printing, scan workflow and authentication process to restrict wasteful printing
- Switch swiftly between multiple languages* on the UI panel for a diverse workforce in your office
* Japanese, English, Chinese (Simplified/Traditional), Korean, Thai, Vietnamese, and Indonesian.
Information is an important asset which should be protected at all cost
Protect from unauthorised user
Multiple options of setting user authorisation allow administrator to select a right combination as per given environment.
- Local Authentication
- Authentication by Remote Server*
- IC Card Authentication*
- User-specific feature access
- Private Charge Print
- * Optional.
Additional layer of unwanted access can be created for specific users. (e.g. guests).
- Secondary Ethernet Kit*
- * Optional.
Protects against any malicious intent of hacking, tampering with device / system settings.
- Encryption of stored data
- Uses TPM* 2.0 chip for encryption key management
- Deletes settings and document information all at once
- * Trusted Platform Module
Protects the information by means of strong encryption while transferring it between devices, servers etc.
- Encryption of communication paths by SSL/TLS or IPsec
- Encryption when transferring via SMBv3 and SFTP
- Scan file encryption/signature
- Email encryption and signature by S/MIME
- TLS version limit
- Elliptic curve cryptography
Protect from unauthorised access
Protects device settings at multiple levels by clearly demarking change restrictions for different target audience - End users, IT administrators and Service Engineers.
- Service representative operation restriction
- Account lock to prevent unauthorised access
- Information for changing the default password
- Warnings displayed when using global IP address
Prevents unauthorised program from installing without notice. Robust IT audits are supported with device data logs for easy tracking.
- Software signature verification
- Remote update restrictions
- IP address filtering
- Tampering detection at startup and automatic restoration when tampering is detected
- Prevention of tampering during operation
- Audit log
- Audit log system transfer
Prevents operation errors
Prevents information leakage due to inadvertent mistakes by administrators and users.
- Scan documents to be delivered to fixed destination
- Re-enter fax recipient
- Hidden text printing*
- Digital code embedding and tracking function*
- * Optional.
Easy solutions to resolve problems
From supplies replacement to unexpected device failures, most problems can be resolved without waiting for the service representatives or sales representatives.
1. Resolve problem using the "Help" function on the device
- Self Help information is available on the control panel
- Self Help information can be accessed via the mobile device by scanning the QR code displayed on the control panel
2. "Remote Assistance" with the help of operators
- Connects directly to the Support Centre
- An operator will remotely access the multifunction device to resolve the problem by guiding through the steps on the shared control panel
Keeping a close eye on your multifunction device on a daily basis
Monitoring the multifunction device status to minimise operation down time.
- Check billing meter
- Automatically delivers consumables when cartridges level is low
- Detect machine errors for early invention to rectify the problem
- Note: You need to apply for using the EP service. (free of charge). Applicable to contract customer only.
Apeos C3060 C2560 C2060 Brochure_EN
- File Size:
- 4.76 MB
- Document Type:
- Portable Document Format