- A3 Color / 55 ppm (A4 LEF)
- Print Resolution up to 1,200 x 2,400 dpi
- USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi* connectivity
- * Optional
- High speed output of 55 ppm (A4 LEF) for both color and monochrome, meeting high-volume color printout needs in office
- Fast first print output time of 5.0 seconds or less* for color, and 3.5 seconds or less* for mono printing to reduce waiting time
* The time between the start of the print operation and the ejection of the first sheet of paper
Supports frequently-used office functions such as Punch, Saddle Staple, and Single Fold.
From printing to post-processing, you can do it all at once.
Durability* is as high as 1.5 million sheets, so it can be used as a central machine in offices.
* When continuously printing the same A4 LEF original. When periodic replacement parts are properly replaced.
Superb print quality
- Print resolution up to 1,200 x 2,400 dpi
- Super EA-Eco toner for sharp text and fine lines
- Rich color expression with LED printhead and IReCT*
* Image Registration Control Technology
In-house promotional materials creation
- Supports long paper up to 320 x 1,200 mm
- Supports 52 to 300 gsm paper from lightweight to cardstock paper such as certificate of commendation
- Bypass Tray supports postcards and envelopes, and an optional "Envelope Tray" is available
- Toner save function in increments of 1%
- Super EA-Eco toner: Fusing achieved at a low temperature contributes to low power consumption
Large paper capacity of up to 6,140 sheets & various finishing options are available according to your needs.
- Paper capacity of up to 1,130 sheets
With Tandem Tray Module
- Paper capacity of up to 3,200 sheets
With 2 Tray Module and High Capacity Feeder B1
- Paper capacity of up to 4,170 sheets
With 2 Tray Module, Finisher-B5, Booklet Maker Unit and Hole Punch Kit
- Paper capacity of up to 2,170 sheets
- Staple capacity of 50 sheets*1
- Staple-free Staple*2
- Saddle Staple*4
- Single Fold*4
With Tandem Tray Module, High Capacity Feeder B2, Finisher-C5 with Booklet Maker and Folder Unit CD3
- Paper capacity of up to 6,140 sheets
- Staple capacity of 65 sheets*1 *5
- Staple-free Staple*2
- Saddle Staple
- Single Fold
- Z Fold Half Sheet*7
- Note: All models come with two Standard Trays. Paper capacity (80 gsm) includes Bypass Tray
- *1: 90 gsm or less.
- *2: Applicable models: Finisher-B5, Finisher-C5 and Finisher-C5 with Booklet Maker.
- *3: Optional Punch Unit is required.
- *4: Optional Booklet Maker Unit is required. When specifying Saddle Staple or Single Fold with Finisher-B5, paper is not folded but creased.
- *5: When optional Finisher-C Staple Unit 65 sheets is installed.
- *6: Finisher with Punch Unit is available.
- *7: Folder Unit is required.
- *8: 80 gsm or less.
Seamless connectivity with mobile devices or USB flash drive
- Mobile devices can be connected for print jobs*1 using the Print Utility*2 application
- Directly print documents from the USB flash drive for greater work efficiency
*1: Connect to machine via optional wireless LAN environment.
*2: It can be downloaded free of charge from Google PlayTM or App Store.
Simple layout with easy navigation
- Home screen personalization for ease of access to commonly used functions
- When using Private Charge Print, documents can be easily selected or deleted by viewing the preview or thumbnails* on the touch panel.
* Optional storage (SSD) is required for preview and thumbnail view.
Support wireless LAN environment*
- Being wireless-enabled, device can be installed anywhere in your office
- Up to five Wi-Fi Direct devices can be connected at the same time
- You can easily print from mobile devices using Print Utility, AirPrint, and Mopria® Print Service
By sharing users registered in the printer among multiple connected devices, you can register and authenticate using IC Card from any devices in a serverless environment.
Supporting Universal Print by Microsoft*1
By registering ApeosPrint C5570 to Universal Print by Microsoft in advance, users*2 authenticated with Azure AD can print from anywhere through the cloud.
*1: Optional Storage (SSD) is required
*2: Organizations with Microsoft Windows Enterprise or Microsoft 365 subscriptions
Print from any of the printer within the office
With Serverless On-Demand Print*, you have the flexibility to print and collect the printouts from any of the connected printer.
- Improves productivity by printing from another available device when the current device is in use
- Up to 100 devices can be linked
- Prevents paper information leakage with Secure Print and Private Charge Print with IC card authentication*
- Job logs and the image itself can be stored and managed, enabling prompt investigation upon information leakage with Image Log*
- Newly support WPA3 as latest wireless LAN security protocol and adopt TPM (Trusted Platform Module) 2.0, as a security chip that conforms to the latest standards with enhanced encryption
- Detects tampering of device software and self-repairing feature protects and repairs device software against tampering events
- Provides more robust and secured office environment with enhanced security feature of both hardware and software
- File Size:
- 361.63 KB
- Document Type:
- Portable Document Format