Various types of documents are used in day-to-day business activities, such as sales and marketing collaterals, proposals, product documentation and manual, transactional documents. These documents consist of valuable information essential to the business, and have direct impact towards improving sales and customer satisfaction.
In today's business, the need for document related activities are causing you to spend up to 15% of your annual expenditure. Are you aware that you are challenged by the complexity of today’s market, combined with the need to reduce cost and increase efficiency? Are you looking for ways to reduce costs and deliver sustained savings and at the same time, increase satisfaction among users?
FUJIFILM Business Innovation Document Outsourcing and Communication Services provide various solutions such as digitisation, indexing, storage and analysis to reduce processing time and shorten time to the market and decision making. We also provide end-to-end document processes enabling effective customer communication, from design, editing, printing and distribution.
Local Area Marketing (LAM) caters to the marketing needs of organisations with a distributed channel network (dealers, franchisees, agents, etc.) by enabling them to find the balance between centralised control and empowerment for local marketers by providing:
- Technology capability (Brand Portal)
- Professional Services (Design and Advisory)
Using FUJIFILM Business Innovation LAM service, clients can execute brand compliant and locally relevant campaigns across a variety of channels.
- POS Material
- Landing Page
Digital Marketing Services delivers revenue growth to clients through the optimised use of digital strategies, technologies and channels throughout each phase of the customer life cycle. We consult and support you to:
- Understand and engage your customers by means of sophisticated communication strategies and marketing technology.
- Strengthen customer engagement via accountable performance-based initiatives that allow you to allocate spending where you can get the best results.
- Build strong user-centric Customer Experiences (CX) by harnessing digital innovation.
Document Production and Publishing Services (DPPS) provides onsite Managed Print Centers, for high quality, quick turn-around, Print On-demand and Publication Work, which includes:
- Professionally printed and bound documents in various sizes.
- Capabilities customised to meet individual client needs, such as wide format and imposition.
- Online job submission, quote, proof, job status updates and management information.
- Access to optional additional services such as off-set print procurement, off-site hub, document composition and integrated links to other DOCS offerings.