Fujifilm India unveils digital Campaign ‘X-Stories of India’ exclusively shot on Fujifilm’s Digital Camera
April 7, 2021
- Organised in association with India Film Project, Fujifilm offered a platform to filmmakers to shoot from their city in a unique way
- Shot exclusively on Fujifilm X-T200 and Fujifilm X-A7, the campaign catches a glimpse on 15 exotic cities and represents the true culture of India
New Delhi, 7 April, 2021: Fujifilm India Private Limited, a pioneer in imaging technologies, organised a multi-city campaign ‘X Stories of India’ in association with India Film Project to explore India in frames like never before. With this campaign, the brand aims to encourage young millennial vloggers to unleash their video-making skills through innovative content that will be exclusively showcased and promoted on Fujifilm’s social media platforms.
The campaign is in line with the brand’s commitment to foster collaboration and build a community of X Series photographers. Shot exclusively on Fujifilm’s cutting-edge mirrorless innovations - the X-T200 and X-A7, the cameras beautifully capture the corners of India with crystal clarity and unseen stories. Organised in association with Indian Film Project, the collaboration is to encourage potential vloggers, beginners and Vlogging enthusiasts to create engaging content and showcase their creativity and talent.
Elaborating about the product, Mr. Arun Babu, General Manager Electronic Imaging and Optical Device, Fujifilm India Pvt Ltd, said, “In today's social media dominant world, content is king, and the demand for digital content consumption has skyrocketed. At Fujifilm India, our endeavor is to build the largest community of X Series photographers and establish a solid space for them to showcase their creativity. With this campaign, we wanted to acknowledge the artistic expression of the millennial Vloggers and constantly look towards improving their film-making experience.”
With a vision to celebrate India through 15 creators and filmmakers, the campaign focuses on capturing how a camera that appeals to the culture showcases cities of India in the most awe-inspiring way under a minute. 15 forthcoming videographers were shortlisted to shoot the charm of their childhood streets, the markets they loved, their people, the spaces that tell a story, the food that tastes better than heaven and the landscape which smells like the spirit of the city they call it home.
Through this partnership, Fujifilm India and India Film Project have offered an engaging platform to the Vlogging community that can express and showcase their artistic creations. The participants have exhibited the picturesque views of each region of the country ranging from the scenic beaches at Goa to the streets of Pune, the hustle-bustle of Mumbai to the rush of the Ranganathan in Chennai. To explore the journey captured through the eyes of different individuals across different cities in India, check out the below films.
- Goa by Chirag Sadhnani: Every frame in Goa tells a visual story
- Pune by Prajakta Jadhav: Some places just feel like home, Pune is that place
- Jaipur by Aarohan Tiwari: The heart of Rajasthan, Pink, Palatial and prosperous, Jaipur is love, lights and everything nice!
- Mumbai by Harsh Parekh: Capturing the spectrum beyond the Bombay Blues has never been more amazing with Fujifilm XT 200!
- Chennai by Balaji Shanmugam: Don't blink, as the Queen of the Coromandel reveals her crown!
- Srinagar bu Mian imad ur rehman: Splendid Srinagar and it's visual treats!
- Kerala by Nihal muhammed: What can be more heavenly than God’s Own Country?
- Varanasi by Rahul Singi: Holy and heart-warming, Varanasi is the city of Ghats that becomes home to anyone who visits.
- Hyderabad by Shagun Segan: The City of Pearls, Hyderabad is a delight of all kinds!
- Madhya Pradesh by Vanshdeep Singh: Art, Religion, Nature, and City Life merge in different hues and melt into the Heart of India
- Delhi by Tushar Mahajan: Dilli hai Dilwalo Ki! Day in, day out, the fireworks are everywhere
About Fujifilm India Private Ltd
Fujifilm established in 1934 has believed in Innovation and creation of new values through leading edge and proprietary technologies. FUJIFILM India as a firm believer in innovation continues to work hard to provide the Indian consumer the best products and services.
Our corporate slogan is “Value from Innovation.”
Along with expressing Fujifilm's commitment to continuously creating innovative technologies, products and services that empower the potential and expand the horizons of tomorrow's businesses and lifestyles, the slogan also encapsulates the company's desire to combine our own original technology with human resources, expertise and technology from around the world both internally and externally to create innovation. A new brand statement has also been created to articulate these commitments more specifically, and the slogan encapsulates the main points of the brand statement.
Our Goal is to be a company that is able to resolve a diverse variety of the problems that face society, contribute to the world through the continuous creation of value – added products and services, and achieve sustainable growth through constant innovation. That was the commitment we made to the world when we launched our new corporate slogan “Value from Innovation”. We quickly ascertain customer needs, and communicate these clearly and accurately to those involved in product development. Instant camera – instax is successful example of this in Photo Imaging business which was developed after accurately assessing market demands and with all related business divisions working together throughout the entire process from production to sales on a worldwide scale.