Give some life to your photos using the Print and Fun modes
Flip the printer vertically or horizontally to change the app mode.
Print photos and videos easily from your smartphone!
Print your favorite frame from a video. Sometimes the best photos are action shots.
To get your best shot, tilt the printer to zoom in and out then press the power button to take a photo.
Print with friends for even more fun!
Sketch, edit & print
Spark your creativity with this new feature in FUN MODE! Import and add your sketches or text to your photos, then print!
This mode is guaranteed fun! Simply take a photo and select the 'take the test' function, or challenge yourself to a quiz in the 'leave it to fate' function.
Connect with up to five friends to create a unique instax print! Turn on Surprise Mode to keep the final image a secret until it develops.
Have fun choosing your photo!
Choose from 27 fun frame designs to add to your photo!
Choose from 14 collage styles, or split your photo across more than one instax print.
Turn the printer upside down and press the power button to reprint your last instax photo!
High speed, continuous printing
The photo prints in just 12 seconds after the image is sent from your smartphone. Approximatley 100 photos can be printed continuously (when fully charged).
Instant instax printing of images taken on a digital camera
All X Series cameras that are compatible with the FUJIFILM Camera Remote app are supported.
- The instax prints depicted are for illustrative purposes only.
- The Bluetooth® wordmark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by FUJIFILM Corporation is under license.
- The image size may affect sharpness and graininess of the finished print.
- Depending on the file size and smartphone type, wireless communication may take a long time.
- The smartphone type and shooting condition may affect the color tone and quality of the finished print.
- The finished print may look different from the image viewed on the smartphone display.
- The images of prints and smartphones printed are simulated ones.