- Film ejection slot
- Power button/LED
- Strap holes
- Reset button*1
- Micro USB port
- Film door lock
- Film door
- Recording method
3-color exposure with OLED
- Film used
FUJIFILM instax WIDE Instant Film (sold separately)
- Number of films
- Image size
62 mm × 99 mm
- Supported image size
800 × 1260 dots
- Printing resolution
12.5 dots/mm (318 dpi, 80 μm dot pitch)
- Printing levels
256 levels per color (RGB)
Standard compliance: Bluetooth Ver. 4.2 (BLE)
- Supported image format
JPEG, PNG, HEIF, DNG
- Printing time
Image recording - photo output (fed out): Approximately 12 sec.
- Approximate printing capacity
Approximately 100 prints (from full charge)
- Power supply
Lithium ion battery (internal type: not removable)
- Charging time
Approximately 80 to 120 minutes (Charging time depends on the temperature and battery remaining level)
- Power consumption
Approximately 3 W
- Operating environment
Temperature: +5 ºC to +40 ºC Humidity: 20% to 80% (no condensation)
- Main unit dimensions
139 mm × 127.5 mm × 33.7 mm (excluding projecting parts)
- Main unit mass
Approximately 340 g (excluding film pack)
- Supplied accessory
USB cable (BOD700-101, Length: 30 cm) , Stand (1) , Strap (1)
- Simulated Image. Development time approx. 90 sec.
- The instax prints depicted are for illustrative purposes only.
- The above specifications are subject to change for performance improvement.
- The colors of actual products might differ somewhat from products in the catalog due to the nature of printing.
- The Bluetooth® wordmark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by FUJIFILM Corporation is under license.
- The text QR code is a registered trademark and wordmark of Denso Wave Incorporated.
- The image size may affect sharpness and graininess of the finished print.
- Depending on the file size and smartphone type, wireless communication may take a long time.
- The smartphone type and shooting condition may affect the color tone and quality of the finished print.
- The finished print may look different from the image viewed on the smartphone display.
- The smartphone screen images are simulated.
- QR code depicted is for illustrative purposes only.