The content on this page is intended to healthcare professionals and equivalents.
Synapse 3D features a sophisticated design that powers robust, high-performing advanced visualization software suitable for any enterprise and fully equipped to supplement complex imaging decisions. Its server platform offers intrinsic scalability, interoperability, and contemporary technology choices conducive to better patient care throughout the healthcare continuum.
Synapse 3D's underlying architecture features:
- Server-based image rendering:
- Reduces client (workstation) requirements, resulting in little to no need for IT support.
- Leverages servers to fully prepare images for display.
- Uses broader server-side bandwidth to optimize management of large datasets.
- Web-based and enterprise-compatible software
- Scalable hardware configurations with platforms that support physical and virtual servers
- Pre-caching and automated pre-rendering capabilities that enable faster image results
- Full-feature applications that use thin-client technology to reduce bandwidth consumption
- Zero-download software technology for accessing and sharing 3D snapshots (i.e., "work states")
- Memory-management optimization software that automatically allocates available resources, so users don’t experience resource limitations when using applications that require more computing power
- One-click access from Synapse Radiology or Cardiology PACS
- Enhanced user preferences:
- Can be copied and shared to establish consistent workflows
- Follows the user to any Synapse Radiology or Cardiology PACS
- Tighter integration with Synapse Radiology PACS (version 5.x):
- Launch advanced analysis applications
- Invoke 3D options within the PACS Viewer
- Restore Synapse 3D work states in the PACS Viewer
- Provide single sign-on
- Share a common database (for synchronized patient lists)
Optimise workflow with SYNAPSE 3D's advanced diagnostic tools for radiology. SYNAPSE 3D is fully integrated with SYNAPSE PACS with one-click access and a consistent user interface. SYNAPSE 3D provides true, full-featured thin client capability, and is web-based and enterprise capable. All the applications you need are available on any workstation running SYNAPSE.
SYNAPSE 3D was designed with extensive input from clinicians to support an intuitive and logical workflow for Radiologists, Cardiologists and other clinicians. The quality of SYNAPSE 3D is unparalleled, with relevant areas automatically identified at a high degree of accuracy, and a high level of reproducibility ensuring every user obtains identical results.
SYNAPSE 3D is equipped with a rich array of analytical features that are highly practical, in radiology and many other medical specialities, giving you incredibly vivid 3D images for virtually every type of exam.