The Revoria Press PC1120 won the BLI 2022 PRO award for Outstanding High-volume CMYK+ Production Device due to:
- Six colour stations with before - and after – CMYK capabilities that allow for a wider range of inline creative options than some competitors
- Outstanding halftone image reproduction with the largest CMYK colour gamut tested to date and a range of speciality colours that help create a broad colour palette
- Customisable and intuitive print server platform, which enables efficient device/remote management capabilities
- Outstanding mixed-media workflow performance, with no productivity slowdown, which translates to more work being handled inline in a single job submission
David Sweetnam, Keypoint Intelligence’s Director of EMEA/Asia Research & Lab Services commented:
Sweetnam was also impressed with the Revoria Flow PC11 Print Server, describing it as “providing a high level of media management, with seamless integration aided by an excellent user-friendly interface".
Mark Lawn, Fujifilm Europe’s Head of POD Solutions, comments:
The Revoria Press PC1120 is available in Austria, Czech, Germany, Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
About Keypoint Intelligence
Keypoint Intelligence is recognised as the industry's most trusted resource for unbiased information and analysis, and its awards are highly respected due to its impartiality and decades of experience in digital printing.
About the Revoria Press PC1120
Highlights of the Revoria Press PC1120 include:
- Production speeds of 120 pages per minute with superb, high definition quality
- A unique combination of feeding and finishing options to provide superb flexibility for whatever job comes next
- An industry-leading range of colours and enhancements, with a one-pass, six-colour print engine enabling up to two special toners such as gold, silver, clear, white or pink to be used in addition to CMYK