The content on this page is intended to healthcare professionals and equivalents.
- Uses Silver Amplification technology for high detection sensitivity
- Time to results: Approximately 15 minutes
- Compatible with both visual and reader detection
- Nasopharyngeal swab
Silver Amplification technology
The immunochromatographic assay was designed based on silver halide photography to amplify the size of gold colloidal particles approximately a 100-fold, leading to the improvement of detection sensitivity. This offers a greater ability to detect even in small amounts of antigens.
How to use
Clinical performance was established using retrospectively collected 225 samples (nasopharyngeal swabs).
Sensitivity: 90.9% (110/121, 95% CI: 84.3-95.4%)
Specificity: 100.0% (104/104, 95% CI: 96.5-100.0%)
|FUJIFILM COVID-19 Ag Test||Positive||110||0||110|
Sensitivity according to the RT-PCR Ct value
|RT-PCR Ct value|
|< 26||< 28||< 30||< 35|
FUJIFILM COVID-19 Ag Test (10 tests)
- Test Cartridge × 10 tests
- Extraction Reagent Solution R1 × 10 × 0.4mL
- Sterile Swab × 10 pieces
- Tube Rack (for Extraction Reagent Solution R1) × 1 piece
- Filter (for Extraction Reagent Solution R1) × 10 pieces
- Package Insert × 1 piece
Additional instrument (Optional, not included)
- FUJIFILM SILVAMP Reader