Cinematic expression to the broadcast live production.
Super long zoom coverage to the cinema world.
The box lens inherits FUJINON cinema lens' DNA.
The HZK25-1000mm is a box-type zoom lens in the dual format, supporting two types of large image sensors. The lens normally works with the Super 35mm sensor, and also supports a sensor equivalent to 35mm full frame by way of activating the built-in expander to expand the image circle by 1.5 times. The shallow depth of field allows for cinematic image expression with beautiful bokeh effect, making it ideal for sporting events, live concerts, and other live broadcasts.
- World's highest 40x zoom and world's longest focal length of 1000mm
- Supporting two sensor size; Super35 and Full frame
- Cinematic expressions with beautiful bokeh
- Latest optical image stabilization mechanism
- Breathing Compensation Technology
- Controllable by both broadcast demands and wireless controllers
- Stylish design by black tone and improved portability
- Model name
- Focal length
[1x]25-1000mm [1.5x] 37.5-1,500mm
- Zoom ratio
1.5x Dual format expander
- Maximum relative aperture (F-no.)
1:2.8 (25-465mm) 1:5.0 (1,000mm)
- Minimum Object Distance M.O.D from front lens (M.O.D.)
- Approx. Size
- Approx. Mass