Fujifilm Stress Free Packaging Options
- Library Packs made with DPET™* sustainably produced plastic that hold 20 LTO Ultrium cartridges.
- 50 Packs are corrugated cartons that hold ten 5 pack bricks of LTO Ultrium cartridges without P-cases (barcode labels required).
- By eliminating individual P-cases and additional associated packaging the cartridges are easier to access and thereby library load time is reduced by up to 75%.
- Eliminates 80% of waste by weight compared to standard P-case product.
- DPET plastic has the lowest carbon footprint in the market.
- The plastic we use is sourced from a facility that uses 100% recycled wastewater.
- DPET requires 65% less energy to produce than APET plastic.
*DPET™ is a clear amorphous Polyethylene Therephthalate (PET) sheet.