The Inca OnsetM from Fujifilm is a small-format, high quality digital printer designed to address the evolving needs of the commercial, display graphics, packaging and industrial print markets. OnsetM enables the production of a broad range of work that can be printed with analog processes, but with much faster turnarounds, creating a profitable solution for short run work.
OnsetM is a B1 sheet size (27.8" x 39.4”) format inkjet printer, and it is robustly designed to output short run jobs with remarkable print quality. OnsetM enables the production of on-demand short run work, and enables endless customizing of print campaigns.
Using Fujifilm Uvijet inks and Fujifilm Dimatix printheads, the OnsetM produces vibrant colors, smooth gradients and fine text that rivals offset print.
OnsetM is built for production and reliability. The print quality of OnsetM is driven by Inca’s intelligent features for precise ink droplet placement, coupled with Fujifilm Dimatix printheads configured in the printer. The small 7 picoliter ink drop produces crisp 4 pt. text and smooth color transitions ideal for close viewing distances.
- High quality output up to 202 B1 Size (27.8" x 39.4”) sheets an hour
- Scalable, configurable linear print engine architecture built to fit business needs
- Intuitive touch screen GUI for easy use
- Robust construction for reliability
- iNozzle mapping for print quality consistency
- Optimized Fujifilm Uvijet inks for vibrant colors
- 7 pL Dimatix printheads produce fine detail and remarkable quality
- Inca Vision remote diagnostics software
CMYK x 2
CMYK x 2
Maximum: 41.3” (1050mm) x 29.5” (750mm)
Minimum: 20.9” (530mm) x 15.0” (380mm)
40.9” (1040mm) x 28.1” (714mm)
5mm clear margin on all edges
Rated voltage 400Vac @ 3-phase and Protective Earth/Ground, 1 00A total
One 60A supply for printer and autoloader, one 40A supply for UV curing tunnel and stacker
Factory Air Requirement
Minimum 6 bar, 0.3m3/min (minimum 6 bar, maximum 9 bar) to a 20mm diameter push fitting)